watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

huddersfield v bournemouth

Started by ALG01, March 19, 2022, 08:54:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobh Fulham Fan

How are Bournemouth only 5 behind us with this win, after starting with 11 points behind us?  shouldn't that now mean they are 8 behind us?

Stoneleigh Loyalist

15th April Luton play Nottingham Forest. . They both have winnable fixtures before then and that could be the big decider as to who iwill possibly still be challenging . Nothing is certain as look how West Brom, Blackburn and now Huddersfield have dropped away.
We still have to play both of these teams but I cannot see Bournemouth dropping enough points to lose second place.

SP

The sprinkling of premier league standard players Bournmouth & FFC have is a huge advantage, would be difficult for anyone else to gate crash the top two.

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: Cobh Fulham Fan on March 19, 2022, 04:27:04 PM
How are Bournemouth only 5 behind us with this win, after starting with 11 points behind us?  shouldn't that now mean they are 8 behind us?
I think this was referencing the fact that they have 1 game in hand still... so win that and it is 5 points.... if they manage to beat us its down to 2.... but we are getting closer to promotion with Huddersfield slipping up...
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

blingo

None of it will make any difference as long as we at least match their results. Personally I would love to win it at Bournemouth with a Mitrovic hat trick.

filham

It really is looking like us and Bournmouth for promotion with an interesting scramble among  a lot of teams for a play off places

However lets see us score a few goals and collect some more wins before we make predictions..

sarnian

I think we will pick up a minimum of 10 points from our next 5 games and will celebrate promotion at either Derby or home to Preston  :wine: