watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

huddersfield v bournemouth

Started by ALG01, March 19, 2022, 08:54:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALG01

what do you think the best result for fulham is.

my head says the sooner we get promoted the better so a bournemouth win would seem to be the best result.

Motspur Park

Draw.....they both drop points. Huddersfield even less likely to catch us and Bournemouth stay well behind us.

Cobh Fulham Fan

Forgive my ignorance in these matters, but I would have thought a draw would be a better result for us. Id much prefer at this stage for our main goal to be clear win of the Championship, with no limping over the line.   We need all associated with the Premier League to realise that we have arrived for real this time.

Ruislip White

Draw with a red card and a 3 game ban for Solanke!

JoelH5

I'm hoping for a Huddersfield win, if not, a draw. We are going up unless we capitulate and I want us to be champions.
I was there, standing in the Putney end

ALG01

Quote from: Ruislip White on March 19, 2022, 09:11:31 AM
Draw with a red card and a 3 game ban for Solanke!

this could be a good option

ALG01

Quote from: Cobh Fulham Fan on March 19, 2022, 09:05:54 AM
Forgive my ignorance in these matters, but I would have thought a draw would be a better result for us. Id much prefer at this stage for our main goal to be clear win of the Championship, with no limping over the line.   We need all associated with the Premier League to realise that we have arrived for real this time.

it is just opinion and yours is valid. I do like what you say but years of disapointment suggests to me that get across the prom :plus one:otion line ASAP and then worry about the championship. we need to beat the third place, not the second place team to go up and going up is the real prize.

Riversider

Huddersfield win, I actually think Bournemouth will win this comfortably the extra 24 hours rest they've had should pay dividends,  hopefully Bournemouth win every game they've got left excluding when they play us of course,
By the same token their supporters will be cheering us on when we play the likes of Boro and Forest.

filham

Automatic promotion has to be our priority right now and only when that is achieved do we start looking to top the table.

A draw today please with a few cards scattered among both teams.

SP

Draw suits me but I'm thinking Huddersfield may edge this one unless there's a decent ref who doesn't allow the dark arts.

ianthailand

Got to be a Huddersfield win. They will be 11 points behind having played 2 matches more.

Mince n Tatties

Mince n Tatties

2 up now...Huddersfield defence cost both goals.

WindyCity

Quote from: Cobh Fulham Fan on March 19, 2022, 09:05:54 AM
We need all associated with the Premier League to realise that we have arrived for real this time.

I don't think the PL will be convinced until/unless FFC brings in some new faces to start a Prem campaign.  (Assuming FFC gains promotion, "bwak, bwak", I'm not a chicken counter.)

JoelH5

Bournemouth only 5 behind if they win this and their other game in hand. QPR game is massive if we want to finish as Champions
I was there, standing in the Putney end

WindyCity

Quote from: JoelH5 on March 19, 2022, 03:45:13 PM
Bournemouth only 5 behind if they win this and their other game in hand. QPR game is massive if we want to finish as Champions

Yup

Mince n Tatties

At the moment Luton up to third.

Mince n Tatties

SP

So many factors in the Championship, probably what makes it such an even playing field.  WBA celebrated reaching the giddy heights of 12th after beating us then follow it up by struggling at Bristol City.  Pleased to see Luton winning again, they're on a great run.

Caedal

Promotion wise it's a great result for us, for winning the title, not so much. Will probably come down to the game against them which decides it