watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sutton United

Started by Stoneleigh Loyalist, April 03, 2022, 07:59:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stoneleigh Loyalist

Hats off to my local team Sutton United who held the mighty Rotherham until the 6th of the 7 minutes of added time today at Wembley in the EFL Tropht final.
Few gave them any chance of matching Rotherham and yet they so nearly did. They must be gutted!

Herbie

Still on the way back from Wembley to Haywards Heath, but thought they did really well.  Such a shame to lose it like that, but they have to be proud of that performance

SP

Although I'm a Robin, I thought they did brilliantly, shame they didn't hang on for the victory.

legana

I went along to support my local team and think most of Sutton were there! Heartbreaking to have victory taken away from them so very late in the game (7 minutes injury time)! A good day out though but alas not a happy outcome, unlike my last visit to Wembley, which no doubt most of us will fondly remember forever. A real shame we missed out on the next one vs Brentford.

ALG01

sutton were brilliant were brilliant for 96 minutes. extra time was a bridge too far but 7minutes? I thought that was harsh.

Dodgin

Local team Bromley face Wrexham in FA trophy final at Wembley.

perry geyton

My local team, grew up hanging in Collingwood rec... biking on the concrete jump there behind the pitch,