watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

U23highlights on offal

Started by bobby01, April 04, 2022, 02:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby01

Look at that pass by Stansfield on 75 mins. Absolutely unbelievable.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Stoneleigh Loyalist

And the way he brings a ball down on the run.

JimOG

Quote from: bobby01 on April 04, 2022, 02:58:11 PM

Yep astonishing ..

Riverside

There has been speculation that Marco has been grooming Stansfield as a No 10

Is he the replacement for Carvalho ?

kiwian

Quote from: Riverside on April 05, 2022, 07:14:20 AM
There has been speculation that Marco has been grooming Stansfield as a No 10

Is he the replacement for Carvalho ?

Hope so!
Is a dream a lie if it don't come true?

bobby01

They certainly seem to have moved him this way. At first I thought it was to help after his injury but he does seem to be playing deeper. I think the kid is a star in the making and could go on to be the best we have produced.

On another point Borto just signing a new long term? Contract seems to indicate that the major shift in the academy management and approach is beginning to pay off, that's 3 young uns now signed up on contracts
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

SG

Quote from: bobby01 on April 05, 2022, 08:47:22 AM
They certainly seem to have moved him this way. At first I thought it was to help after his injury but he does seem to be playing deeper. I think the kid is a star in the making and could go on to be the best we have produced.

On another point Borto just signing a new long term? Contract seems to indicate that the major shift in the academy management and approach is beginning to pay off, that's 3 young uns now signed up on contracts

The shift could be in the youngsters perception that they are now signing for probably a Premiership club. Call me cynical !

Deeping_white

Quote from: bobby01 on April 05, 2022, 08:47:22 AM

That started with the restructure that happened last summer I think and it's a deliberate effort to try and tie down the best players, we just missed Fab by a year unfortunately

Bill2

I see Luke Harris was on the scoresheet, he is only 16.

jayffc

Quote from: bobby01 on April 04, 2022, 02:58:11 PM

What in the Ballon d'Or is this