more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

looking for any help if possible

Started by LVBPTS, April 08, 2022, 02:24:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LVBPTS

hi all

after the death of my infant son in January 2021, i took over running my eldest son's football team as a form of therapy for me to have a focus and to be able to give something back to young kids. it helped me immensely and has given me a silver lining out of the darkest of dark clouds. i coach with the number 24 on my sleeve as this was the day he was born and passed away and his name, Sonny, on my back. i also play for the Sands charity that helps families that have lost babies in his honour. while i fund the team myself, i also rely on the good nature of anyone that i can reach to help me where possible.

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/michael-corbett-sll-22-23

if anyone has the time to look at my page and possibly dontat, i would be eternally grateful. (for reference, im the one on the back row far right)

thanks for taking the time to read this post

michael :group hug:
Supporter since 2000

bencher

Jim©

Hi Michael,

I feel for you and really sorry to hear about your painful loss. What a way to get over the loss by giving something back to the kids, fair play to you fella.
Made a small contribution as every little helps I guess.

Running a youth team here in Devon for 11 year, taxing on time, patience and money but all worth it in the end!

JoeS

So sorry to read about your loss Michael. What you are doing is a very commendable and I wish you all the best with it, I will pass on the link to some friends and family.

LVBPTS

hey guys, thank you so much to you that have contributed. i cant thank you enough. got to love the Fulham family
Supporter since 2000

Southcoastffc

Similarly, I lost a grand-daughter Michael and have enormous admiration for your spirit.  Donation made. Good luck and keep going. You and your family should be extremely proud.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Southcoastffc

The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

LVBPTS

Thanks so much southcoast and all of you that have helped and replied

Your generosity has helped me get to £400 of my £500 target and I can't thank you all enough.

I really can't

if anyone else would like to help, that would be amazing
Supporter since 2000

LVBPTS

thank you FFC1987 for your donation this morning. i know how tight money is for everyone at the moment so im so greatful
Supporter since 2000

LVBPTS

Quote from: Southcoastffc on April 08, 2022, 07:08:45 PM
Similarly, I lost a grand-daughter Michael and have enormous admiration for your spirit.  Donation made. Good luck and keep going. You and your family should be extremely proud.

thats a really kind thing to say and i am sorry for your loss also. doesnt make it any less easier im sure even if they are not your child. if there is anything i can do in turn for you, please let me know
Supporter since 2000

Snibbo

LVBPTS

thank you so so much Snibbo....every penny really does help and £10 is amazing. thank you

michael
Supporter since 2000

FFC1987

Quote from: LVBPT on April 11, 2022, 11:25:30 AM
thank you FFC1987 for your donation this morning. i know how tight money is for everyone at the moment so im so greatful

Sad to hear about your loss, truly sorry. Soon as I saw it was a local team too I couldn't not help (I'm Banstead).

jarv

Done.  I spent many years coaching my son and daughter's teams. Gave me so much pleasure. Nice to be able to give something back to football.

LVBPTS

thank you so so much Jarv and Roger. incredibly kind and generous of you both.

thanks

michael

PS - Roger, i remember playing an international tournament when i was about 15 and one of the teams were Richmond Kickers. are they still around?
Supporter since 2000

LVBPTS

thank you so much WhiteSideUp for the donation. that takes us to £480 which is 96% of the way to the total.
you guys are awesome and i cant thank you enough guys

so much love to you all and thanks on behalf of the kids

regards

michael
Supporter since 2000

Whitesideup

Quote from: LVBPTS on April 12, 2022, 09:42:07 AM
thank you so much WhiteSideUp for the donation. that takes us to £480 which is 96% of the way to the total.
you guys are awesome and i cant thank you enough guys

so much love to you all and thanks on behalf of the kids

regards

michael
You're welcome, Michael. We are all sorry to hear of your loss, and supporting youngsters get out there and play football at every and any level is such a great thing to do.

blingo

Great work Michael. Target reached.

LVBPTS

Just wanted to say thank you also to mancwhite, blingo and Beamer. With your donations, that's taken us to £545 which is 109% of the total!

Thank you so so much. I'll stop begging now [emoji18] but can't thank you all enough for even taking the time to read my messages let alone donate. The page will remain open if anyone else wants to help but until then, know from the bottom of my heart, thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Supporter since 2000

HV71

Best Wishes to you so hope you beat and exceed your target - take care