Gunners 1-0

Started by Rambling_Syd_Rumpo, January 01, 2011, 05:46:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

lets hope they get a hat full!

Fletchino

At least 3 anyway go on the gunners

os5889

There was less of a tackle on RVP than my avatar, one heck of a dive, cant believe John Boy Walton bought it!

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

RidgeRider

McLeish, has to be wondering what happened. They had a terrific season last year and now they are down with us near the bottom. Funny game and it can all go so fast.  :012:

3-0 Arsenal, OG

Jimpav

We're up one place because of goal difference! So that's at least 5 teams that have found themselves in the bottom 3. How many more will there be?

os5889

Quote from: RidgeRider on January 01, 2011, 06:56:32 PM
McLeish, has to be wondering what happened. They had a terrific season last year and now they are down with us near the bottom. Funny game and it can all go so fast.  :012:

3-0 Arsenal, OG

The histrionics from RVP aside when Arsenal show up like they have at times you cant live with them! The worrying thing is that they haven't all showed up, I;d say Nasri, Song and to a degree Walcott have had good games.

What happens when Arshavin, Chamakh, Fabregas, RVP, Nasri, Walcott and Rosicky all want to turn the style on??

Pray its not against us

RidgeRider

West Brom are dropping like a rock. We MUST thrash them. They will not survive I don't think. Looks to me like them, the Wolves and Birmingham or West Ham seems most likely. I have conveniently left us out of the discussion after the last two performances.

RidgeRider

Quote from: os5889 on January 01, 2011, 07:03:38 PM
Quote from: RidgeRider on January 01, 2011, 06:56:32 PM

3-0 Arsenal, OG

The histrionics from RVP aside when Arsenal show up like they have at times you cant live with them! The worrying thing is that they haven't all showed up, I;d say Nasri, Song and to a degree Walcott have had good games.

What happens when Arshavin, Chamakh, Fabregas, RVP, Nasri, Walcott and Rosicky all want to turn the style on??

Pray its not against us

I truly enjoy watching Arsenal probably just cause they play different than nearly everyone else in the Prem and they are a bunch of young'ns. I think Wenger is a excellent manager, even if he is occasionally a bit trying with his whining.

Jimpav

We don't face Arsenal until the last match of the season. Both our fates should be decided by then.

os5889

If you want to see some good diving and Nasri brilliance MOTD is worth a watch

Travers Barney

Love to here that charmer Bowyer explain his actions..what a coward.

We are the whites
We are the whites

Travers Barney

And I know it's not Fulham related but Roger Johnson's tackle was even more sickening....and not a word in condemnation from the Manager...shocking.

We are the whites
We are the whites