https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

shambolic, dreadful performance

Started by jarv, April 15, 2022, 09:57:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hugh Gentry

Quote from: rebel on April 17, 2022, 07:10:00 AM
Quote from: jeremyfulham on April 17, 2022, 01:27:32 AM
Makes me laugh these fans moaning about lack of bottle when they show none when the going gets slightly tough,look for your own backbones and get behind the team when they really need you,it's easy when we are winning.COYW

So what's your point? Posting for the sake of posting, with no point, got you.
His point was....Get a backbone and show some resillience as a fan

FFC1987

Quote from: blingo on April 18, 2022, 01:44:14 AM
Haven't we all got phd's in hindsight.

Revert to my initial argument about making privy comments when most of trying to discuss football.

As for Jeremy, I got your point, with only half a brain, but its a point made by someone with about quarter of a brain.

blingo

Quote from: FFC1987 on April 18, 2022, 02:06:12 PM

Revert to my initial argument about making privy comments when most of trying to discuss football.

As for Jeremy, I got your point, with only half a brain, but its a point made by someone with about quarter of a brain.

Lighten up Sir, we're not going to change the footballing world on here lol. If my posts bother you that much then block me and you won't have to read my drivel.

FFC1987

Quote from: blingo on April 18, 2022, 02:27:06 PM

Lighten up Sir, we're not going to change the footballing world on here lol. If my posts bother you that much then block me and you won't have to read my drivel.

As I said, I just don't like it when people pile on and suggest people can't criticise the team. One poster even suggesting people have half brains because somehow he feels we can cheer from the rafters from behind the keyboard or that we weren't cheering loudly during the game despite the poor performance. Its like positive reinforcement you see in a cult.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: FFC1987 on April 18, 2022, 02:33:36 PM

As I said, I just don't like it when people pile on and suggest people can't criticise the team. One poster even suggesting people have half brains because somehow he feels we can cheer from the rafters from behind the keyboard or that we weren't cheering loudly during the game despite the poor performance. Its like positive reinforcement you see in a cult.

You have hit the nail on the head with cult, i have experienced that when i joined on invite the Large Manhood Club through popular demand, but 38 years later retired unbeaten from that particular cult and took up Draughts.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

rebel

Quote from: Hugh Gentry on April 18, 2022, 12:57:23 PM
Makes me laugh these fans moaning about lack of bottle when they show none when the going gets slightly tough,look for your own backbones and get behind the team when they really need you,it's easy when we are winning.COYW

I've got a backbone and am super resilient. When the team play well, I praise them, when the team play badly I highlight the poor performance. I always back the team that I support. Some would argue that I should be more 'cautious', but I think they are capable of even more in their performances. I haven't seen that of late.

Woolly Mammoth

I heard a supporter mention in my local pub that it is the team or at least some of them are the ones to
be told to get a backbone.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

jeremyfulham

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on April 18, 2022, 12:07:52 PM
Quote from: jeremyfulham on April 18, 2022, 01:11:32 AM

The point is pretty obvious to anyone with half a brain,get behind the team when they need you most,sorry if it confused you.

Jeremy Fulham, it is clear to me you are not eating enough Hot Cross Buns or Easter Eggs, you need to relax and refrain from throwing insults to your colleagues and associates on this board, only Ostrich Watch was allowed to do that, and in the end he ended up down a Salt Mine in Siberia.
Because currently you are like a Polar Bear on a shrinking piece of ice.
I only say that because once you throw a Boomerang you never know when it will come back to you.
So i recommend you gorge on Burgundy served in a Human Skull, you will feel so much better for it.
Lol that's made me laugh mate,I think I am usually a very positive bloke,I just get upset when we are not a happy family,shall try not to bring my positivity to the message board in future and just drink burgundy into oblivion!!!!COYW

FFC1987

Quote from: jeremyfulham on April 19, 2022, 02:25:07 AM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on April 18, 2022, 12:07:52 PM
Quote from: jeremyfulham on April 18, 2022, 01:11:32 AM

The point is pretty obvious to anyone with half a brain,get behind the team when they need you most,sorry if it confused you.

Jeremy Fulham, it is clear to me you are not eating enough Hot Cross Buns or Easter Eggs, you need to relax and refrain from throwing insults to your colleagues and associates on this board, only Ostrich Watch was allowed to do that, and in the end he ended up down a Salt Mine in Siberia.
Because currently you are like a Polar Bear on a shrinking piece of ice.
I only say that because once you throw a Boomerang you never know when it will come back to you.
So i recommend you gorge on Burgundy served in a Human Skull, you will feel so much better for it.
Lol that's made me laugh mate,I think I am usually a very positive bloke,I just get upset when we are not a happy family,shall try not to bring my positivity to the message board in future and just drink burgundy into oblivion!!!!COYW

No no, bring the positivity, just not the insults!

Twig

Occasionally, in the aftermath of a defeat, I post unduly negative comments because my emotions have got the better of me.  That just shows how much I care and not that I don't get behind the team and every single player selected by whatever manager (even if I don't rate one or more of those players).

After I've cooled down I may still make a critical post but hopefully more considered. Again, this doesn't mean I don't wholeheartedly support the team. It just shows that I believe we can, and should, learn from defeat and that is best done by open discussion of our failings.

jeremyfulham

It seems those that love to criticise can't handle being criticised yhemselves?

love4ffc

As a reminder everyone is welcome to express their opinions if they stay within the guidelines of FoF.  If you don't like an opinion ignore it and move on. 

I for one do not like negative post so I tend to ignore them and not respond.  So, here is to supporting Fulham tonight and hoping they can get the job done  049:gif
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

FFC1987

Quote from: jeremyfulham on April 19, 2022, 02:43:02 PM

It seems those that love to criticise can't handle being criticised yhemselves?

Man alive, how many terrible points will be smugly bring to the table Jeremy.

It's football, of course we talk about the negatives just as much as  the positives. The difference being, people here aren't having a pop say, at yourself for being too positive about bad results/performances. If we were, you'd very much have a point sir. Anyway, onwards and upwards to tonight. Let's correct some bad results and get promotion in front of the home crowd tonight!