watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

shambolic, dreadful performance

Started by jarv, April 15, 2022, 09:57:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarv

Beaten in every department, by teenagers. No effort, no guts, second to every loose ball. Derby deserved the victory.

South Coast White

Agree, awful performance, BDR NEVER a top flight player, Mitro looked knackered, only decent player we had was the one we've bloody sold.

FFC1987

You have to start questioning the attitude of some of our guys after performances like this. How much more incentive to work hard and win a game do you need, than securing promotion early......I thought Mitro was appalling today if I'm honest.

BestOfBrede

Rodak, Bryan, BDR and even Reed are just not good enough
In fact, I'll include Kebano as well

howitis

Frailties further exposed. We could go right through the team but let's just stick to the defence for now. Shambolic !!!

fcfulham55

It was a strange game, felt we looked a much better side. But we still looked poor, wasn't a good advert for the quality of football in the championship.

We had 21 shot to their 6. It was a happy go lucky smash and grab.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

One Martin Thomas

Agree ....

We're lucky the rest of the league has allowed us to get away as we have !! We've lost to some god awful sides but we've been well beaten by the god awful sides in the league.

Bitterly disappointing!! Where's the captain?? The drive!! The passion!!

Arthur

Quote from: jarv on April 15, 2022, 09:57:35 PM
Beaten in every department, by teenagers. No effort, no guts, second to every loose ball. Derby deserved the victory.

To say there was no effort is untrue.

But, if Carvalho goes, I question whether we've a single player with genuine P.L. quality in our ranks.

bill taylors apprentice

I said a while ago that we had to match the commitment of all the teams who have something to play for in the closing weeks of the season and in fact we have bottled it!

Games like today need physical commitment and concentration before playing pretty football and yet again we failed to deliver.

We are not even limping over the line, more like crawling!

filham

Don't agree ,the effort hasn't changed but something is wrong, two wins, and ugly wins, in the last six games. The goals are no longer flowing.

Silva needs to do some hard thinking tonight and tomorrow. Those three points needed for promotion could just slip through our hands.

Fulham Tup North

We just seem to be 11 strangers ... I cannot believe these players have been playing together all season...
No fight... poor...very poor
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Sting of the North

Quote from: One Martin Thomas on April 15, 2022, 10:01:47 PM
Agree ....

We're lucky the rest of the league has allowed us to get away as we have !! We've lost to some god awful sides but we've been well beaten by the god awful sides in the league.

We haven't been lucky. We fully deserve our position. This is getting ridiculous.

Mince n Tatties

Problem is they think they've  won the league already,and dont have to put in 100% anymore.Last two games have been a disgrace.
Also I hate these feckin night games.

Nero

Quote from: Sting of the North on April 15, 2022, 10:03:20 PM
Quote from: One Martin Thomas on April 15, 2022, 10:01:47 PM
Agree ....

We haven't been lucky. We fully deserve our position. This is getting ridiculous.

exactly full on melt down by some people when we lose, it's like we arent creating chances and getting completely out played

FFC1987

Quote from: filham on April 15, 2022, 10:03:05 PM
Don't agree ,the effort hasn't changed but something is wrong, two wins, and ugly wins, in the last six games. The goals are no longer flowing.

Silva needs to do some hard thinking tonight and tomorrow. Those three points needed for promotion could just slip through our hands.

A perfect example of a player not really keeping up previous high standards of work rate today, was Mitro. He ambled about, occasionally defended from the front but the amount of times Fabio was covering his distance was bad really. If he was injured, even at 70%, he has to come off. Simple as that. I appreciate he's chasing a record, but for me, his movement and distance covered second half, was poor.

Fulham 442

Well that was beyond disappointing...Wtf is wrong with Mitro? He looked out of sorts all game.

FFC1987

Quote from: Fulham 442 on April 15, 2022, 10:05:21 PM
Well that was beyond disappointing...Wtf is wrong with Mitro? He looked out of sorts all game.

Just said above, I'd say injured as he wasn't moving well. That's not on him though. That's on management.

Somerset Fulham

We lose two on the bounce for the first time in the entire season and here we go, there are tears and accusations flying all over the place...  We didn't play that badly but of course we were nowhere near our barnstorming best, there is an in-between, people. 

None of this is an issue, we'll do it at home under the floodlights on Tuesday and then the pressure is off.

Caedal

Honestly he needs to change something. We've looked rubbish for several weeks now. The mentality of the team is terrible. They're all on the beach. There is zero intensity or urgency to our play. The midfield balance has been all wrong for weeks. He keeps changing it, but nothing is working.

We need a goal and he leaves bloody Harrison Reed on and pushes him up to the 8 again. HE CANNOT PLAY THERE.

Rodak flaps at every cross and can't kick. He should have lost his place after the Coventry debarcle.

Both left backs are rubbish.

Mitrovic is clearly injured and should have been rested.

He has got to change the formation or something. Bring in some youth players.

bill taylors apprentice

It's probably unfair to just moan about Ream but he was awful tonight, thankfully for most of the season the opposition didn't put him under real, consistent pressure!