more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

shambolic, dreadful performance

Started by jarv, April 15, 2022, 09:57:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFC1987

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on April 15, 2022, 10:06:12 PM
We lose two on the bounce for the first time in the entire season and here we go...  We didn't play that badly but of course we were nowhere near our barnstorming best, there is an in-between, people. 

None of this is an issue, we'll do it at home under the floodlights on Tuesday and then the pressure is off.

Did you honestly watch that today and think we were any good? Even when we scored it was our first shot on target. Let's not polish a turd here, that was a poor performance from a lot of players against a distinctly average side at best for this division.

BestOfBrede

Really need to drop Rodak, unfortunately
Sham as I like the lad, but is completely lost at the moment.
Not saying he's the reason for tonight's result, alone, but he doesn't inspire confidence at the back ( at the mo)

Lordedmundo

Quote from: filham on April 15, 2022, 10:03:05 PM
Don't agree ,the effort hasn't changed but something is wrong, two wins, and ugly wins, in the last six games. The goals are no longer flowing.

Silva needs to do some hard thinking tonight and tomorrow. Those three points needed for promotion could just slip through our hands.

Agree - last two games a massive let down. Tuesday nights game is the most winnable we have left - Preston the only team that have nothing to play for.  If we don't win that, then which of the last games will we win?

Denver Fulham

We haven't been particularly good for a couple months now.

But we're going to be a Premier League team again as soon as Monday (if Forest lose) or Tuesday.

3 Cherries

I'm concerned: 3 losses from 5 against mediocre teams (at best)

Why isn't Silva able to address the problem?

The home game against Preston is not a done deal - they will fancy their chances

Never mind the Bournemouth and Forest matches...

Somerset Fulham

Quote from: FFC1987 on April 15, 2022, 10:07:34 PM
We lose two on the bounce for the first time in the entire season and here we go...  We didn't play that badly but of course we were nowhere near our barnstorming best, there is an in-between, people. 

None of this is an issue, we'll do it at home under the floodlights on Tuesday and then the pressure is off.

Did you honestly watch that today and think we were any good? Even when we scored it was our first shot on target. Let's not polish a turd here, that was a poor performance from a lot of players against a distinctly average side at best for this division.

I don't think the performance warrants an absolute toddler size meltdown, no.

RaySmith

This is the team that  scored all those goals, accumulated those points.

I do think we've always looked vulnerable defensively, but managed to score more than the other team, but tonight it just wouldn't go in.

Derby really came at us in the second half, and we were  sloppy in defence, and they got lucky, which boosted them, with the crowd behind them.

I thought this would be a tough game, but it was hard to lose to that lot, and hear their fans  crowing.

I just hope we can get this over the line, promotion isn't yet a given.

But we just need to regroup, come back v Preston.
We can do this.
COYW!!!!

SP

I don't consider Derby to be a mediocre team? They looked good at the Cottage?

Wingnut

Quote from: Fulham 442 on April 15, 2022, 10:05:21 PM
Well that was beyond disappointing...Wtf is wrong with Mitro? He looked out of sorts all game.

Just looked tired to me. Problem is he'll have no time to recovery before Preston, and we really do need to get three points in that game. I wouldn't like to head to Bournemouth without a win in three.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Dodgin

Got to give it to Derby they deserved it, don't matter to much about our promotion and likely that at least half the team tonight won't be premiership players.

Dugliss

We can outplay most teams but seem unable to outfight anybody

MartyFFC

Even giving the 21 points back to them, Derby would be in 17th place and so describing them as being mediocre is being generous. That said, who gives a monkeys; the fact is we're going up regardless

FFC1987

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on April 15, 2022, 10:10:01 PM
Quote from: FFC1987 on April 15, 2022, 10:07:34 PM

I don't think the performance warrants an absolute toddler size meltdown, no.

How has anyone reacted in a toddler meltdown like state? Ridiculous comment and just an apologiser for poor performances. If we can't come on here and critique performances like that.......when on earth can we.

Denver Fulham

We're officially three points (gained by us and/or dropped by Forest) from promotion with five matches left (six for them), and it's actually two b/c of GD.

Folks think they're getting all 18 points and we're getting 0 or 1? Relax.

Arthur

It was the same last season. Whenever Mitrovic fails to turn up, he's supposedly injured. I don't buy it. His performance wasn't as good as we needed. No excuses.

RaySmith

Quote from: Wingnut on April 15, 2022, 10:14:33 PM
Quote from: Fulham 442 on April 15, 2022, 10:05:21 PM
Well that was beyond disappointing...Wtf is wrong with Mitro? He looked out of sorts all game.

Just looked tired to me. Problem is he'll have no time to recovery before Preston, and we really do need to get three points in that game. I wouldn't like to head to Bournemouth without a win in three.

He's not a robot.

He got on he end of a few chances, and kept battling away right to the last minute - it just didn't fall for him, and he wasn't quite on his game, like the others too.
And did we look a bit predictable?

Somerset Fulham

Total meltdowns, its ridiculous.

Now go dry your eyes, I've better things to be doing on a Saturday night.

Sting of the North

Thought we had a decent but uninspired game, far from our worst this year. Mitro in normal form would have had a hat trick. Derby very lucky to win. We will still get promoted, Derby will still get relegated.

Have a good night all, it'll feel better tomorrow.

joef

Derby are not a good team - they just ran more than us and fought more for every ball

FFC1987

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on April 15, 2022, 10:19:59 PM
Total meltdowns, its ridiculous.

Now go dry your eyes, I've better things to be doing on a Saturday night.

What a pathetic response from a pathetic person. Go have a Horlicks and go to bed pal.