News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

We’ve never been much for the ‘12th man’ affect…

Started by Lester Burnham, April 18, 2022, 09:24:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lester Burnham

....but, for gods sake, please make it loud tomorrow night!!  :clap_hands: :yay:  049:gif 049:gif

South Coast White

South Coast White

Lester Burnham

BestOfBrede

Glad you posted this as I was going to say something similar!
If you look at our support compared to some, we are pretty poor.
Just listen to NF support tonight as an example, they drove their team forwards!

Now, I know that when sat in the H'smith end you hear good support, but sit anywhere else or listen on tv/radio and all you hear is the away fans! Also our songs ( or lack of) are cr@p!
'We hate Chelsea, Hahas, Al Fayed wants to be a Brit, stick the Blue flag, etc'

Listen to some others in this league and how the song is easy to be loud and sung from all sides of the stadium!

Anyway, I really hope we sing loud and proud tomorrow night to help the boys - we really need the 'twelfth man' now !

COYSWS

Fernhurst

Interested to see and hear Crystal Palace Ultra's this weekend.

Is it time for Fulham Ultra's??
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Fernhurst

Obviously I will lead balancing on barrier with enormous drum and giant flag.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

bobby01

Quote from: Fernhurst on April 18, 2022, 10:03:28 PM
Obviously I will lead balancing on barrier with enormous drum and giant flag.
.  Brilliant   064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Twig

And I will be ready to hurl myself at the poor old sods in front of me to celebrate each and every goal. Hopefully I'll get a good pic to post after the match too!

bog

Southdowns White

Get rid of the terrible over loud build up music and let the supporters prepare for the game. All the ridiculous music does is stop atmosphere building. You can't even chat to your mates. I can listen to music everywhere I go if I want to, and it will be music I want to listen too. 

FacundoSavasfacemask

filham

Quote from: FacundoSavasfacemask on April 19, 2022, 11:51:10 AM
Does the white wall of Wembley count?
That really was something special but remember we had possibly about twice our usual number of fans there.

fcfulham55

I get behind the team, but will be giving all I got tonight until I lose my voice.

Great when I have to pitch a passive income presentation tomorrow, whilst my vocal cords are still recovering.  Don't know if anyone else suffers post game voice? A Huskier sounding- on my already deep voice for a day or 2 lol.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: fcfulham55 on April 19, 2022, 02:28:36 PM
I get behind the team, but will be giving all I got tonight until I lose my voice.

Great when I have to pitch a passive income presentation tomorrow, whilst my vocal cords are still recovering.  Don't know if anyone else suffers post game voice? A Huskier sounding- on my already deep voice for a day or 2 lol.

I once went out with an Eskimo who had a Husky voice
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.