more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

our game against Bournemouth

Started by perry geyton, April 19, 2022, 02:26:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

perry geyton

could turn out to be massive again if we don't get our way tomorrow night,,,,

it would be a humungous game to look forward to and it'd def make the end of the season a bit more of a thrill..... I THINK I COULD DO WITHOUT IT THOUGH but if it comes down to that we'll just have to take it in and enjoy the ride,,,,

The Rational Fan

If we lose against Preston and draw against Bournemouth, then even if we are the worst attack in England the mathematics of us not getting promoted is complex to the point of almost impossible. Truth is two draws and we are up, one draw by forest and we are up, plus Bournemouth must still win two more than us to get ahead of us, plus Bournemouth cannot get points against Forest or we are up.

Conclusion: you need a maths degree to find ways we won't get promoted.

RaySmith

But it would be Fulhamish to discover one of those ways.........!!!!

Just want us to get this over the line, not that much about being Champions.

Who will remember who was Champions in years to come? just that we were promoted, and crucially, whether or not we managed to survive in the Prem for more than one season.

The Rational Fan

Quote from: RaySmith on April 19, 2022, 05:14:17 AM

Who will remember who was Champions in years to come? just that we were promoted, and crucially, whether or not we managed to survive in the Prem for more than one season.

I really would like important players that are tired to rest as soon as we have promotion, and I don't want Mitrovic to twist an ankle trying to win the championship.

Thailand Mick

I read the other day that Fulham have only ever been champions six times in their history and the first two of those were just after being formed in amituare football. Should of been champions under Micky Adams but they decided that on goals scored not goal difference.

Cobh Fulham Fan

For F..k Sake Ray, how many times must you be told, we are already promoted. Are you confident enough to place a wager with me to say we are not and wont be?  And you cannot win the championship without being promoted.  So winning the championship is the only target left - why do you fear it?

Ok, head back to your bunker, wrap up tight, and Ill text you as soon as its official and Sky have it up on the big screen.  in the meantime, Ill let you in on a little secret -  Fulham are promoted!

blingo

I will and so will my sons Ray. It's important for the team psychologically too.

Twig

Every fan remembers winning a title. It becomes part of the club's folklore. I absolutely want us to go on and win it. We've been the best team in this division by a country mile and the players deserve to celebrate winning the division. Frankly I think it would be a crushing blow psychologically if they failed and I'd hate too see them start the Prem carrying that baggage.