watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Prediction For Tonight

Started by filham, April 19, 2022, 11:41:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

filham

After two positive predictions for wins and good performances in our last two matches which turned sour I have lost confidence for another prediction tonight.
However , we need two points to seal automatic promotion , after tonight our four remaining games are against top six teams. Preston are in the bottom half of the table so we really must take the points that are at stake . Failure to win tonight would mean three defeats on the bounce and the team will surely suffer loss of confidence for the rest of the season.
Tonight's game is a must win match.

Jim©

I think the last few games have taught us we need to be on top of our game whoever we're playing.
I'm going for a 3-1 making the v late 3.5hr drive home to Devon worth the trip!

blingo

Big bounce back tonight. It's a 4-0 from me. Mitro 2 Carv 2

rebel

Fulham 6 - 0 Preston (Mitro hat-trick) I haven't watched Preston, they were physical under Alex Neil so not sure what expect. But I'm going for a 'mighty' reaction.

SP

Fulham Tup North

I've stopped doing these now... I have been so wrong so often.... I just REALLY need goals now.... happy to take a high scoring 'score-draw' if I'm honest...
Am I the only person feeling nervous, with 7.5 hours still, until kick off??

COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

filham

Quote from: SP on April 19, 2022, 12:20:26 PM
1-1
That would be painful, leaving us needing one point for arithmetical automatic promotion with the next game away to Bournmouth.

SP

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on April 19, 2022, 12:26:39 PM

COYW

Funny you say that, I'm off work today & just killing time, even thought I might walk to the ground to fill the time.

sarnian

Preston have only lost 4 of 21 under their manager so tough game. Let's make it 5 in 22 049:gif

filham

I've stopped doing these now... I have been so wrong so often.... I just REALLY need goals now.... happy to take a high scoring 'score-draw' if I'm honest...

COYW
I feel the same, we need to hit the back of the net a few times in a match. We are not looking like a team that has scored over ninety goals so far this season.
I will not be satisfied tonight unless we score at least three.

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: filham on April 19, 2022, 12:34:52 PM

COYW
I feel the same, we need to hit the back of the net a few times in a match. We are not looking like a team that has scored over ninety goals so far this season.
I will not be satisfied tonight unless we score at least three.
3 would be excellent.... leaving us needing 2 in the final 4 games for 100..... oh yes please!!
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

filham

Quote from: sarnian on April 19, 2022, 12:34:28 PM
Preston have only lost 4 of 21 under their manager so tough game. Let's make it 5 in 22 049:gif
We always seem to be playing in form teams. Preston also have an outside chance for a play off place so there will be maximum effort from them.

MartyFFC

Barring a sequence of results that are as likely as winning back-to-back Euromillions draws, in reality this is a dead rubber for Preston. I anticipate a firm 3-1 bumming with Mitro edging closer to the record

JoelH5

4-0. I think the players got absolutely hounded by Marco at full time after basically assuming the job was done at HT
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Dodgin

Preston probably go for it, nothing to lose but Harrison Reed scores the winner with his his first Fulham goal.