watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Why can't we watch tonights game?

Started by davew, April 19, 2022, 06:25:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davew

I am sure (hope) that just before kick off a stream link will appear and after my virus software blocking unlimited "malicious attacks", I will  get so fed up and revert back to GJ's commentary which as enjoyable as it is (when we are playing well or winning) does not even match watching the game even if the commentary is in Swahili. Is there a legal reason why FFC cannot offer UK customers live coverage especially us FFC TV subscribers? Sky have obviously for whatever reason decided that they will not cover the match under any red or other colour button option, which is surprising as Fulham are not their favourite team and if they thought we were going to lose, they would probably replace their televised match of Liverpool v Man Utd with our match. All in all a good omen for us!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

davew

So 49 views and nobody knows the answer, I would have been prepared to pay an extra amount to the club on top of my FFC TV subscription to watch the match.

FFCFOREVER

Soccer24hd.com has it on. You have to play around with it a little though. It will jump to an ad when you hit play but go back and hit play again and it should play. I never have any issues with buffering and I screen mirror from my phone to my smart TV. Hope that helps somewhat. Here's the link.
https://soccer24hd.com/game/match/6376/Fulham-Vs-Preston.html
It usually doesn't come on until right before KO time but keep trying it.

LittleErn

I believe this game was rearranged from yesterday at Fulham's request. Maybe Sky are making a point that they weren't consulted?

davew

Thanks guys including FFC Forever, I sussed that out a while ago maybe it was you that told me (thanks), last time I tried the link the buffering was crazy. Fingers crossed tonight though!

river phoenix

Quote from: FFCFOREVER on April 19, 2022, 06:46:44 PM
Soccer24hd.com has it on. You have to play around with it a little though. It will jump to an ad when you hit play but go back and hit play again and it should play. I never have any issues with buffering and I screen mirror from my phone to my smart TV. Hope that helps somewhat. Here's the link.

It works!

Cheers.

davew

Quote from: river phoenix on April 19, 2022, 07:18:42 PM

It works!

Cheers.
Some weeks it is fine, let's hope this week is the same!

FFCFOREVER

Quote from: davew on April 19, 2022, 07:19:58 PM
Quote from: river phoenix on April 19, 2022, 07:18:42 PM

It works!

Cheers.
Some weeks it is fine, let's hope this week is the same!
I do hope it is. Its the most important time for it to work so it better. COYW

Arthur

Sky can only show tonight's game on the red button if the Club permits it. It seems we don't give permission for games that don't sell out. Having instigated a late change of date, it would have been charitable of the Club, in my opinion, to have invited Sky to the party, as I believe this would also have allowed FFCtv to broadcast in the U.K. Poor show, methinks, that the Club hasn't tried to compensate those of us who are missing out tonight because of the switch.

The Cravenette

But Fulham only asked for the move because Sky moved Friday's match, so still Sky's fault really.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: davew on April 19, 2022, 06:37:51 PM
So 49 views and nobody knows the answer, I would have been prepared to pay an extra amount to the club on top of my FFC TV subscription to watch the match.

Get your arse to the game, lots of spare seats next to me in the Riverside stand,brandy in my hip flask

Arthur

Quote from: The Cravenette on April 19, 2022, 07:36:25 PM
But Fulham only asked for the move because Sky moved Friday's match, so still Sky's fault really.

In my view, this is a convenient excuse for the Club. Playing Friday night and then Monday afternoon is the same length of break as playing Wednesday night and then Saturday afternoon, which every club does every season.

Steven Ageroad

I think maybe that the club has missed an opportunity here. I sure that a lot of people, as it was Easter, elected to go to the game as an Easter treat as may be a lot of people can't make it to the game under normal circumstances. As a season ticket holder my son and I were looking forward to the afternoon out together but the change of date made it unable for both of us to attend. Not available on FFCtv, poor show from Fulham Football Club on maybe a very special night.

davew

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on April 19, 2022, 07:37:12 PM

Get your arse to the game, lots of spare seats next to me in the Riverside stand,brandy in my hip flask
Enjoy Mince, wish I could be there! Enjoy the match!

davew

Quote from: Arthur on April 19, 2022, 07:25:18 PM
Sky can only show tonight's game on the red button if the Club permits it. It seems we don't give permission for games that don't sell out. Having instigated a late change of date, it would have been charitable of the Club, in my opinion, to have invited Sky to the party, as I believe this would also have allowed FFCtv to broadcast in the U.K. Poor show, methinks, that the Club hasn't tried to compensate those of us who are missing out tonight because of the switch.
Cheers Arthur

davew

Brilliant and the GJ commentary, what else can we fish for, no buffering and a win.

Steven Ageroad

Thanks Worthingfulham, the link is working a treat, no commentary but I can live with that.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: davew on April 19, 2022, 07:44:45 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on April 19, 2022, 07:37:12 PM

Enjoy Mince, wish I could be there! Enjoy the match!

Your not very alert tonight....Riverside Stand.😄