watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army- From the mess

Started by bog, April 20, 2022, 08:34:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

There was a film on the Talking Pictures channel this sunny morn called I Wake Up Screaming. Brilliant night. Well so would I if we hadn't won last night. Let's go and win the Championship by picking off those Cherries on Saturday. A win and we would be there cos they would only be able to draw level with us and our goal difference is worth another point.   COYW!  :clap_hands: :yay: 049:gif

092.gif

filham

What a night, we are in the Premier League and that was our target from the start of the season.
Now another big match coming up, if we could sneak a win at Bournmouth and take the title it really would be mission accomplished.

Twig

Quote from: filham on April 20, 2022, 09:38:09 AM
What a night, we are in the Premier League and that was our target from the start of the season.
Now another big match coming up, if we could sneak a win at Bournmouth and take the title it really would be mission accomplished.

I agree, I know there is a small minority who don't regard winning the title as important but I really, really do.  Not just because it's Bournemouth but because it's a title and that lives on forever in the memories.

bog

I think it is important to win the Championship. We have only ever won four before. 1931/32. 1948/49. 1998/99 and 2000/01. Yes please!

092.gif 

HV71

It is very important to win the Championship ( especially having dominated it for so long ) . Please please ......

bigalffc

Oh yes! Put Boscombe in their place Saturday and finish champs = perfect season COYW
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

bobby01

Quote from: Twig on April 20, 2022, 10:23:20 AM
Quote from: filham on April 20, 2022, 09:38:09 AM

I agree, I know there is a small minority who don't regard winning the title as important but I really, really do.  Not just because it's Bournemouth but because it's a title and that lives on forever in the memories.

Totally correct,
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Woolly Mammoth

Of course it is very important to win the Championship for so many different reasons, and anyone not agreeing needs a check up from the neck up. 
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

blingo

Finishing top breeds confidence for the coming season. I want us to do it at Bournemouth with a Mitro hat trick, and will be backing him for first, last goals and to score the hat trick.