watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham owe Bournemouth a beating!

Started by Nick Bateman, April 22, 2022, 03:28:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick Bateman

Many of us recall the meeting at Craven Cottage where Parker's Bees applied the most nefarious "dark arts" to contrive a result.

Aided and abetted by a woeful referee Born-mouth survived and celebrated their draw as if they had won the cup! They should have had a humiliating beating so we owe them that.

Speaking of refs, was good to see the chap in charge last Tuesday Leigh Doughty had an excellent game even patting Mitrovich on the back in sympathy when he hit the post in a hat-trick attempt. Glad to see a human among the many sarcoid silurians Fulham normally get.

Born-mouth will be dreading our arrival and Fulham, having achieved promotion should make it as uncomfortable an evening as they could get. They are sweating being overtaken by 'Uddersfield or even Forest whom I would rather see promoted alongside us.

I thought Silva played his best 11 in the last match, with Joe Bryan preferred to Robinson who has been making errors all season. Silva also omitted BDR; god knows what he sees in him!

Having got our game together let us show this imitation rival how to play football at the top and permitting for incompetent officials, put their fake title aspirations firmly to rest.
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

deadcowboys

I'm sure we do but what has that got to do with Bournemouth?

Rupert

Are we in some sort of alternative universe here?
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

filham

Confused by the mix up with three Bees, Bournmouth, Brentford and Bateman, but I know which one to concentrate on tomorrow.

FacundoSavasfacemask

Brentford or Bournemouth?

I'm confused...

Has my missus slipped me an LSD again?

Nick Bateman

Point taken. Corrected. Even "Legends" make mistakes.

H4usuallysitting

When Napoleon invaded Korea that was in Vietnam at the time

bobby01

Unfortunately the ref on sat is he who sent off Andersen for the dive from Wilson @ Newcastle even after var.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

blingo

Nick Bateman

Learning it's Graham Scott is concerning. His refereeing in Villa-Spurs recently was shocking to say the least and he does have 'history' being against Fulham. One doesn't wish to bode ill on this fixture but we should still rise above it.

Woolly Mammoth

We shouldn't worry about referees, just concern ourselves about seeing Boscombe's net bulging bigger than a French Trawlermans.
If a referee is a homer or a bottler or easily manipulated he will allow that to happen no matter what.
Fulham just have to not give him any dodgy decisions to make, just don't give him the opportunity.
Concentrate on a high tempo with fast build ups ten yard balls to feet and ping it around by supporting the man on the ball.
Keep our Discipline but at the same time be in the referees ear chipping away until he doubts himself, that's what the cute players do and take it in turns, not leave it to the same player.

Let Boscombe do the fouling when they fail to take the ball cleanly and resort to reckless tackles.
They will be under enormous pressure whereas Fulham should have a better nights sleep.
There is always more than one way to win a game.
Just do the basics right and win their own battles, the superior quality will always sooner or later rise to the top.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Somerset Fulham

Quote from: Nick Bateman on April 22, 2022, 04:08:55 PM
Point taken. Corrected. Even "Bellends" make mistakes.

You just made another one, but I've corrected it for you.

FacundoSavasfacemask

Quote from: filham on April 22, 2022, 04:08:07 PM
Confused by the mix up with three Bees, Bournmouth, Brentford and Bateman, but I know which one to concentrate on tomorrow.

What about batman?

Nick Bateman

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on April 22, 2022, 09:23:00 PM
We shouldn't worry about referees, just concern ourselves about seeing Boscombe's net bulging bigger than a French Trawlermans.

:005:

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on April 22, 2022, 09:39:16 PM
Quote from: Nick Bateman on April 22, 2022, 04:08:55 PM
Point taken. Corrected. Even "Bellends" make mistakes.

You just made another one, but I've corrected it for you.

After a week like this nothing can upset me but in your case I'll make an exception. Shut your cake hole!

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on April 22, 2022, 04:15:30 PM
When Napoleon invaded Korea that was in Vietnam at the time

Napoleon Conquered Belgium then he Conquered Poland, then he Conquered Austria, then he Conquered Spain, then he Conquered much of Italy, then he Conquered much of Germany.
Then he stopped, and do you know why ?
It was because he ran out of Conkers.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.