watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Riverside stand

Started by StuinSalop, April 23, 2022, 09:28:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StuinSalop

I purchased the last remaining seat on the Hammersmith side of the new riverside yesterday in block RO2, only a handful remaining next to the putney end.  Anyone else bought one?

StuinSalop

Just looked and there are 4 seats left !

Hugh Gentry

No chance, £1,000 for a terrible, low down view.....why?

HV71

Yep - just could not face another season behind the goal Putney end a 'seats throw 'from the away fans.

SP

Plenty of legroom & clean bogs, what's not to like.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: SP on April 23, 2022, 10:02:05 AM

Do they supply a Raincoat and Umbrella and a Towel with every seat sold ?
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

StuinSalop

Quote from: Hugh Gentry on April 23, 2022, 09:42:32 AM

Because I can and it is a great opportunity to get a seat in an iconic stand.  Can move back higher up later if I want to.  Facilities behind will be sports bar type and absolutely amazing.  Floors above the sports bars will be very interesting when kitted out.  Being so close to the players will also give the opportunity to see world stars up close.   That's why.

StuinSalop

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on April 23, 2022, 10:22:05 AM

Bit of rain hurt no one you old negative softy.  I have plenty of waterproof clothing if it becomes really necessary, will let you know.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: StuinSalop on April 23, 2022, 10:29:05 AM

Bit of rain hurt no one you old negative softy.  I have plenty of waterproof clothing if it becomes really necessary, will let you know.

Yes please i will take anything you can offer as us old negative softies need looking after by you strong tough healthy young warriors, and actually it's a drop of rain, you cannot get bits of rain, you can of cause get bits of shrapnel, perhaps you will let me show you mine one day if you wish to visit my gym.

Never forget your Roots.

StuinSalop

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on April 23, 2022, 10:31:53 AM
Quote from: StuinSalop on April 23, 2022, 10:29:05 AM

Yes please i will take anything you can offer as us old negative softies need looking after by you strong tough healthy young warriors, and actually it's a drop of rain, you cannot get bits of rain, you can of cause get bits of shrapnel, perhaps you will let me show you mine one day if you wish to visit my gym.

Tell you what Woolly, I may be many things but healthy young warrior I am definitely not!

EricB

In the last update for new planning permission they have .... A mechanical roof and retractable fabric screens will also be added for protection from bad weather.   Maybe they will not get wet.  Anyone know if that is what it is for or another part of the ground?

Fernhurst

Well done for investing, given the right circumstances I'd be there like a shot

:yay:  082.gif
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Hugh Gentry

Quote from: StuinSalop on April 23, 2022, 10:26:41 AM

Because I can and it is a great opportunity to get a seat in an iconic stand.  Can move back higher up later if I want to.  Facilities behind will be sports bar type and absolutely amazing.  Floors above the sports bars will be very interesting when kitted out.  Being so close to the players will also give the opportunity to see world stars up close.   That's why.
I could as well, if I wanted a bad view and an insipid atmosphere and loook down my nose at all those in the H blocks

Woolly Mammoth

If i do purchase a seat in the new stand, if i wish to use the swimming pool whilst i am in attendance, will i be allowed to bring my Lilo ?

Never forget your Roots.

StuinSalop

Quote from: Hugh Gentry on April 23, 2022, 12:43:06 PM
Quote from: StuinSalop on April 23, 2022, 10:26:41 AM

I could as well, if I wanted a bad view and an insipid atmosphere and loook down my nose at all those in the H blocks

What the hell is wrong with you Hugh, the last thing I would do is look down my nose on other Fulham fans, my 40 year old son has a season ticket in the Hammersmith end and will remain there, I am quite close to the Hammersmith end and will get the full force of their support coming right at me so there will be a great atmosphere from my seat.  I wrote my OP to see if other fans had bought a ticket in the stand and get this crap from you.  By the way, I will be also coming all the way from Shropshire and staying overnight to see home games.  Plenty of fans on here know me and the last thing I am is a snob.  You need to have a serious word with yourself mate.  COYW

Fernhurst

Well done Stu

Plain stupid criticizing fans who are able to buy a seat in our new stand with thoroughly modern facilities.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Middlesexclub

Ara's bacon crisps

Quote from: EricB on April 23, 2022, 12:12:16 PM
In the last update for new planning permission they have .... A mechanical roof and retractable fabric screens will also be added for protection from bad weather.   Maybe they will not get wet.  Anyone know if that is what it is for or another part of the ground?
Sounds impressive, just as long as a 'mechanical roof and retractable fabric screen' doesn't turn out to be what you and I would more commonly term 'an umbrella' 🤣

Radiowhite

When there are threads on the new stand, all I see is people complaining about getting wet. You don't want to get wet? Don't sit there. Every ground in England's first few rows will be at risk of getting rained on. Don't get the need to get all argumentative about someone deciding where they want to sit...

bobbo

Well stu I'm going in couldn't wait to get out of the Putney end similar reasons to HV I grabbed mine the second they went on sale very close to the halfway line like I was in the old stand and i go the back row which is totally undercover .roll on august.
1975 just leaving home full of hope