1-1
M'borough
West Brom
0-0
Coventry

WhiteJC

AFC Bournemouth 1-1 Fulham

Aleksandar Mitrovic scored his 41st Championship goal of the season

Dominic Solanke's 98th-minute penalty snatched a point for Bournemouth in a 1-1 draw against Championship leaders Fulham.

Aleksandar Mitrovic's 41st league goal of the season, awarded via goalline technology, looked to have all but sealed the title for the Cottagers.

But the Cherries won a penalty deep into added time as Harry Wilson was penalised for a foul on Adam Smith, with Fulham boss Marco Silva sent off for his protests against the decision.

Solanke stepped up to slot the ball home for his 27th league goal of the season and keep the title race alive for another week.

A stop-start first half went by largely without incident and the spark came soon after the restart when Wilson, who had been Fulham's best player, crossed for Mitrovic to out climb Nat Philips and divert his header goalward.

Mark Travers looked to have made a smart save on the line but referee Graham Scott's watch alerted him to blow the whistle as the ball had just crossed the line.

Tosin Adarabioyo headed against the bar as the Cottagers looked to double their lead, Wilson again playing the ball in before Tim Ream nodded the ball down for his centre-back partner to hit the woodwork.

Bournemouth upped the intensity as they went in search of an equaliser but Fulham thought they had done enough to close out the game and essentially win the title.

But a late, late Wilson challenge on Smith was deemed a foul as the referee pointed to the spot.

Silva was dismissed for his remonstrations and Solanke scored in the eighth minute of time added on to delay Fulham's title celebrations.

The visitors can secure the trophy with a win against Nottingham Forest on Tuesday, while eight points from the Cherries' four remaining games will guarantee that Scott Parker's side will join Fulham in the Premier League next season.

Bournemouth boss Scott Parker: "They scored a goal which looks a little bit dubious. It doesn't look like the whole ball has crossed the line so I think that's a little bit harsh.

"Maybe technology was faulty or the camera was not lined up properly, I don't know.

"It was well-deserved point for sure. It was a match between two very good sides.

"In the second half I felt we took them to certain depths and really nullified their opportunities.

"In the end I thought physical prowess and endeavour got us the penalty.

"I didn't see why Marco got sent off. It was edgy at times, it was a bit nitty gritty and I don't think anyone would have wanted it any different."

Fulham boss Marco Silva told BBC Radio London: "It's tough for us, for me it's a mistake from the referee [to award the penalty], that's made a big impact on the game.

"It wasn't a great game to watch, both teams didn't perform to their best in my opinion.

"I saw just one picture [of Mitrovic's goal] and I saw the ball over the line."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61124791

WhiteJC

Marco's Post-Bournemouth press conference

Marco Silva was disappointed his team were unable to come away with the three points after conceding a late equaliser against Bournemouth on Saturday afternoon.

Aleksandar Mitrović netted goal number 41 of the campaign to put Fulham ahead but a last-minute Dominic Solanke penalty meant it was a mirrored result to when the two sides met at the Cottage earlier in the season.

"Unfortunately, it's tough for us. It's tough for us the decision. For me, it is a mistake from the referee," Marco started, discussing the late penalty decision.

"It wasn't the best game to see, it definitely wasn't. A lot of challenges. Both teams didn't perform at their best in my opinion.

"We had a different week. We got promoted on Tuesday night and as you expect we celebrated and in the last few minutes of the game, we didn't have the energy we should have.

"We knew that would happen in the last 30 minutes of the game. I think we controlled the game really well even though we didn't play at our best level.

"There were not many chances for both teams."

Although mathematically it wouldn't have been over the line, we would have been closer to securing the title had we secured all three points but Marco knows his team must work hard to achieve what they deserve in their remaining games, the first opportunity of which arises on Tuesday evening.

"It means a lot for us. We want it, we will fight for it and it's really important for us to get it as well.

"It will be tough against a very good side. Nottingham Forest are doing fantastic. The way they are fighting and the way they are doing it is unbelievable and they will create a lot of problems for us, I am 100 per cent sure of it.

"They will create problems but we will create problems as well. We want to be champions at home with our fans and to celebrate properly the situation.

"It is a great achievement for this football club."

Marco's side now sit on 99 league goals this season and he is hopeful of achieving the 100 goal mark.

"It reflects our philosophy, it reflects the way we have played, it reflects the way we are so dominant and it reflects our ambition and desire as a team," Marco described.

"We never play to draw football matches, we never play to not lose. We play to win and when you're winning, you always want more.

"It's a fantastic challenge for all of us to go over 100 goals and we will do our best to do it."

https://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2022/april/23/Marcos-Post-Bournemouth-press conference/

WhiteJC

Mitrovic scores again but Fulham must wait for title

Aleksandar Mitrovic scored his 41st goal of the season but a last-gasp Dominic Solanke penalty meant Fulham must wait to be crowned champions.

The Whites, already sure of promotion back to the top flight, knew a win against second-placed Bournemouth would secure top spot.

And they broke the deadlock 11 minutes into the second half on the south coast.

Keeper Mark Travers appeared to have produced a fine save to keep out Mitrovic's header from Harry Wilson's cross, but the ball was adjudged to have crossed the line.

It means Mitrovic is just one shy of equalling Guy Whittingham's 29-year goalscoring record for a second-tier campaign.

But in the final seconds, former Chelsea man Solanke netted from the spot after a foul on Adam Smith.

Fulham: Rodak, Tete, Tosin, Ream, Bryan (Robinson 45), Reed (Chalobah 72), Cairney (Seri 82), Wilson, Carvalho, Kebano, Mitrovic.
Subs not used: Gazzaniga, Muniz, Hector, De Cordova-Reid.

https://www.westlondonsport.com/fulham/bournemouth-v-fulham-report-2342022

WhiteJC

Solanke steals a point for Bournemouth

Late stoppage-time drama took the gloss off Fulham's promotion party at Bournemouth this afternoon. Marco Silva's side looked set to move within touching distance of the Championship title after Aleksandar Mitrovic's second-half header gave them a lead, only for Harry Wilson to bring down Adam Smith in the seventh minute of added time. A furious Silva was sent off for leading the protests, with Scott Parker adding a few choice words of his own as his successor disappeared down the tunnel, and Solanke stepped up to roll the penalty into the bottom corner to secure a share of the spoils. The joyous celebration of the Bournemouth backroom staff, virtually all on Fulham's payroll until the summer, told you how big a goal it was for the Cherries.

It was a gutting end to what had been a cagey afternoon, but it will make very little difference to Fulham's season. Silva's side are still likely to seal lift their first league title in more than twenty years in the closing weeks of the campaign and Bournemouth remain in pole position to join them in the Premier League. Mitrovic, deemed surplus to requirements by Parker as Fulham's battle against the drop came down to the sharp end last season, did at least deliver a compelling reminder of his firepower with a trademark header that crossed the line by the finest of margins from Wilson's cross. The Serbian striker has a remarkable 41 goals from 41 league games – and is just one short of Guy Whittingham's post-war second tier record.

Parker threw on all of his creative players as the hosts dominated proceedings in the final quarter but it seemed as if Bournemouth would fall short. Substitute Todd Cantwell spurned the clearest chance right on ninety minutes, shooting into the side netting on the half volley, but a rush of blood from Wilson – who clearly caught Smith on the ankle – afforded Solanke, enjoying easily the most prolific season of his career, the opportunity to claim a precious point at the death.

Parker opted for his favourited 4-3-3 formation, replacing Jamal Lowe with Philip Billing to try and stifle Fulham's flowing football. Lewis Cook gave an indication of the home side's spoiling, cynically preventing a Wilson break and going into Scott's book within thirty second. The pernickety official dished out more cards than Clinton's, awarding 22 fouls before half time, despite there hardly being a dangerous challenge. His presence on the Premier League list serves as a reminder that the Championship doesn't have a monopoly on poor officials.

Occasionally, football interrupted the blasts of Scott's whistle. Wilson came closest with a deflected curler from a half-cleared corner that brought an athletic save from Mark Travers. Fulham had kept Solanke, the scorer of a wonderfully worked goal before Christmas at Craven Cottage, pretty quiet for much of the first half until he seized possession from Tim Ream only for Tosin Adarabioyo to block his great friend's eventual shot. Joe Bryan, already cautioned following a tussle with Ryan Christie, was walking a disciplinary tightrope and was unsurprisingly replaced at half time.

Ream repelled the danger when Solanke had another sight of goal shortly after the interval and Mitrovic masterfully broke the deadlock eight minutes into the second period. Wilson whipped a deep cross to the back post where the Serbian climbed above the Bournemouth back line and headed home, with goal-line technology proving that Travers' desperate attempts to claw the ball away had been unsuccessful. Fulham had chances to extend their lead, with Cairney setting Neeskens Kebano away down the left wing and the Congolese winger's cross just eluding Mitrovic in the middle. From a free-kick that was headed across by Ream, Adarabioyo rattled the crossbar with his own header from close range.

The Whites were made to pay for their prolificacy right at the end of proceedings with Solanke stroking in the spot-kick to relief of Parker, who conceded his former employers were likely to finish the campaign as champions afterwards. Bournemouth need eight points from their final four fixtures to seal the second automatic promotion spot, with both sides set to face Nottingham Forest before the end of the season.

AFC BOURNEMOUTH (4-3-3): Travers, Laird, Smith, Phillips, Kelly; Billing (Lowe 45), Lerma (Cantwell 79), Cook; Christie, Anthony (Dembele 67), Solanke. Subs (not used): Woodman, Mepham, Brady, Pearson.

BOOKED: Cook, Phillips, Smith.

GOAL: Solanke (pen 90+8).

FULHAM (4-2-3-1): Rodak; Tete, Bryan (A. Robinson 45), Adarabioyo, Ream; Reed (Chalobah 72), Cairney (Seri 82); Wilson, Kebano, Carvalho; Mitrovic. Subs (not used): Gazzaniga, Hector, Decordova-Reid, Muniz.

BOOKED: Bryan, Reed, A. Robinson, Mitrovic, Rodak, Tete, Adarabioyo.

GOAL: Mitrovic (53).

REFEREE: Graham Scott (Oxfordshire).

ATTENDANCE: 10,352.

https://hammyend.com/index.php/2022/04/solanke-steals-a-point-for-bournemouth/

WhiteJC

Scott Parker casts doubt over hawkeye decision as Bournemouth fightback to draw with Fulham

The Cherries head coach praised his side's durability after going 'toe-to-toe' with Fulham and earning a crucial point

Scott Parker admits he wouldn't have wanted his side's fiery 1-1 draw with Fulham "any different" but cast doubt over Hawkeye's decision to allow Aleksandar Mitrovic's goal.

The Serbian forward scored his 41st goal of the campaign after goalline technology deemed his header to have gone over the line, in spite of Mark Travers' best efforts.

They score a goal which looks a little bit dubious in whether it has crossed the line," said Parker. "From what we're seeing back and from what I see at the time.

"I don't know whether the camera on the Hawkeye is a little bit out because it doesn't look like the whole ball has crossed the line. When the lines are there, it looks like the line is jittery, so felt it was a little bit harsh there.

"From that moment, I just see a team in us that put their foot to the floor and let's try and put them under as much pressure as we can."

Bournemouth would ultimately fight back and secure a crucial point in their bid for promotion. Dominic Solanke's 98th-minute penalty, following Harry Wilson's foul on Adam Smith three minutes prior, proved the all-important, final kick off the game.

"Overall it was two very good sides. We've played against an extremely good side and we understood that. I think at the start of the game it was jabbing away.

"I thought our press was brilliant in that sense and then the longer the half went on, I felt we were growing into the game. In the second half, I felt we took them to certain depths, in terms of really nullifying their opportunities.

"Todd Cantwell had a big chance just before it and in the end, our physical prowess and our endeavour got us the penalty and got Dominic Solanke to put it in."

Tensions threatened to spill over throughout the game, with the backroom staff from both sides having cause for frustration. However, those fiery exchanges reached boiling point in the final throes, culminating in Fulham boss Marco Silva being sent off.

"I didn't see the incident why Marco got sent off," replied Parker. "It was that type of game. Everyone could feel it. It was two teams going toe to toe.

"It was edgy at times and it was a bit nitty-gritty. I don't think any of us would have wanted it any different. Sometimes emotions run high and whether that's the case with Marco I'm not too sure."

https://www.dorset.live/sport/football/football-news/scott-parker-casts-doubt-over-6990481

WhiteJC

Silva: 'It is clearly not a penalty'

Fulham boss Marco Silva emphatically disagreed with Graham Scott's decision to award Bournemouth a last-gasp penalty in this afternoon's dramatic 1-1 draw at the Vitality Stadium.

The Whites looked set for a narrow victory over former boss Scott Parker when Aleksandar Mitrovic headed in his 41st goal of the season, but referee Scott pointed to the spot in eighth minute of stoppage time when Adam Smith took a tumble under Harry Wilson's challenge. Silva, who was sent off for his protests, was unequivocal in his view of the incident after the match.

"For me it's clear. Not a penalty. In one moment that the game was under control – last minute of the game – really harsh for us because our players, they fought until the end. Even the first moment, where the goalkeeper took the ball. It looks like the player who took the ball is in an offside position as well. The penalty wasn't a penalty but even the first moment looks an offside position."

Silva was disappointed that the visitors couldn't claim a win that would have put them within touching distance of the Championship title, but insisted he expected a difficult game against second-placed Bournemouth.

"It was tight, there was a lot of challenges, a lot of fouls. It wasn't the best game to see and to watch. I think both teams didn't perform at their best level, in my opinion.

"They didn't create one chance, apart from the last shot of Cantwell in the second half. We didn't create many as well, obviously. We had the biggest chance to score the second goal with the crossbar ball. That should kill the game in that moment."

https://hammyend.com/index.php/2022/04/silva-it-is-clearly-not-a-penalty/

WhiteJC

'I gave everything and did a very good job' - Scott Parker admits hurt over Fulham jeers

The Cherries head coach insisted Fulham were "in despair" when he took over and the club can now see the fruits of his work under Marco Silva

Scott Parker has issued a staunch defence of his time at Fulham, following regular verbal barbs during Bournemouth's 1-1 draw with Fulham.

Speaking after, Parker insisted he had done a "very good job" in West London and, now promoted back into the Premier League under Marco Silva, can recognise the work of labour bearing fruit.

Parker, who spent two full seasons as boss at Craven Cottage, gave polite applause to Fulham's travelling contingent after the match but admitted he is "hurt" by their criticism from his time there.

"I realise where we are in football. And football is at times is a bit of pantomime, isn't it?" stressed Parker. "You have to have a hero and you have to have a villain. And it seems like that's the way the world we're in really. I understand that all.

"All I can say is I took over Fulham Football Club, when it was in despair, to be quite honest with you. And I took over a football club that was disjointed, from fans to players. And I sweated every single bit of me, every ounce of me to try and put it back together and to try and be successful."

After replacing Claudio Ranieri towards the back end of Fulham's 2018/19 campaign, the next two years included Parker achieving promotion to the Premier League via the play-off final, before failing to keep the club in the top flight the following season.

Parker departed the club and joined Bournemouth in acrimonious circumstances after his relationship with Fulham's hierarchy broke down. Differences in long-term strategy and support were cited.

The Cherries head coach continued: "While of course, it hurts me, and I'm disappointed with that, I take it that the world we're in is that's what it needs to be. This is what it is.

"All I can say is that I gave everything for that football club while I was there and I did a very good job. A very good job. I think you probably see that this year with this team as well. And that's no disrespect.

"Marco has done an incredible job as well. But yeah, this is the world we're in. And like I said, someone gets booed and someone gets cheered. Today, I got booed."

https://www.dorset.live/sport/football/football-news/i-gave-everything-very-good-6990615

WhiteJC

Reliable Reed reaches his Fulham century

Harrison Reed's tweet after reaching a hundred Fulham appearances rather summed up why he has become an essential part of the Whites' engine room.

The energetic midfielder is Fulham's finest reader of danger and quickly became a favourite of the fans at Craven Cottage after making the move from Southampton, initially on loan. You might think he is made for the chaos of the Championship – particularly because of his penchant for putting a foot in to pinch possess back – but the special one from Worthing, as the latest attempt at serenading the unflappable midfielder, looked accomplished even as Fulham struggled in the top flight last season – remaining a regular despite the return of Andre-Frank Anguissa and the signings of Mario Lemina and Reuben Loftus-Cheek. There was a compelling case to be made for Reed to win Fulham's player of the season award.

Reed has always struck me as most at home as a classic holding midfielder, fulfilling a duel role of screening the back four and reading the play to position himself and repel any danger. It was as what it is commonly described these days as 'the number six' – matching his new squad number – that he excelled at Queens Park Rangers earlier this month, deployed deeper than Tom Cairney and Fabio Carvalho, a pair of midfielders much more comfortable with the ball at their feet than without it, and broke up the home side's forward raids with relish. That seems like the position where Reed will be most effective at the highest level and where Marco Silva's accent on attack will come under most stress.

But so underrated is Reed's ability in possession, you can see why Silva has at times looked to refine his role into a more advanced one. Arguably, his best display in that position came in the crucial win at Middlesbrough also in April – where his ceaseless shuttling across the pitch also saw him popping up in threatening positions in the final third. He was the most successful passer on the field, still mopped up magnificently in defensive situations, and his will to win saw him spring from the floor after a clash with Matt Crooks and run almost 60 yards before delivering a delicious cross that Aleksandar Mitrovic headed straight at the goalkeeper.

Reed's tenacity remains his most endearing attribute. In a Fulham side that sometimes seem passive when the opposition are breaking, Reed does all the dirty work that often goes unseen. He leads by example – and must be a manager's dream. His relentless work ethic is a major asset and Reed is clearly loving having found a permanent home after not being able to prove his potential at St. Mary's. The reliability of both his radar and engine can't be questioned and his importance to the side, as he has become an almost automatic selection again under Silva, prompts comparisons to the likes of Stan Brown. The only thing that has been missing in his first hundred Fulham games has been a goal – the closest he came was the shot that struck the base of the post at Goodison Park. Fittingly, Josh Maja followed up to score the clinching second goal.

That might just encapsulate Reed's quietly effective Fulham career. Not often in the limelight, but absolutely essential. Just like the man himself, I hope there's much more to come.

https://hammyend.com/index.php/2022/04/reliable-reed-reaches-his-fulham-century/

WhiteJC

Where are they now: Fulham's 2019/20 Championship play-off winning XI

Just one season after being relegated from the Premier League, Fulham are once again back in the English top-flight, making it three promotions in five years for the Cottagers.

Led by record-breaking Championship goalscorer Aleksander Mitrovic, Marco Silva will be looking to end Fulham's curse in the Premier League and keep the west London side up in the Premier League at the first time of asking.

Indeed, achieving that will take some doing, as there were similar hopes in the last Fulham squad that were promoted from the Championship. And with that in mind, who started for the Cottagers in their 2019/20 play-off final win against Brentford?

GK – Marek Rodak
Marek Rodak was a star for Fulham in the 19/20 season, with the Slovakian international a reliable keeper between the sticks for the west London side. And two years later in 2022, the 25-year-old has reprised his role with the club.

Whilst Rodak was relegated to second-choice last season in the Premier League for on-loan PSG keeper Alphonso Areola, the 11-cap international has this campaign reclaimed his number one spot for Fulham, with Silva likely to entrust the former Kosice academy star in the top-flight.

RB – Denis Odoi
Just like Rodak, Denis Odoi played a huge role for Fulham in their promotion-winning season in 19/20 before being immediately replaced the following summer and relegated to the bench, and whilst the right-back won his spot back earlier this campaign in the Championship, the Ghanian has since departed the club.

Signed by Club Brugge in the January transfer window, the 33-year-old defender has enjoyed regular playing time with the Belgian giants since the move earlier in the year, with Neco Williams filling in for Odoi in stunning fashion for Fulham.

CB – Michael Hector
Signed from Chelsea in January 2020, Michael Hector made an immediate impact on Fulham in the second half of the 19/20 campaign, yet since the Cottagers' play-off win against Brentford, the Jamaican international has become a missing figure.

The centre-back had made just a handful of appearances for Fulham since that historic night at Wembley Stadium, and this summer could see Hector depart west London for good after losing his spot in defence to new arrivals at Craven Cottage.

CB – Tim Ream
A giant in the Championship, Tim Ream played a starring role both in Fulham's promotion in 2020 and now in 2022, with the American international starting every league game for Silva's side this season.

Although Ream was replaced in Fulham's last Premier League campaign, the veteran defender did feature a decent amount for Scott Parker's side, and the Missouri-born centre-back will be hopeful of retaining his starting spot next season.

LB – Joe Bryan
The star of the play-off final, Joe Bryan was the unexpected hero against Brentford with the Fulham left-back scoring a brace in extra time to send the west London side back to the Premier League, and the defender has remained with the club since.

Whilst the former Bristol City star hasn't featured too much for Fulham this campaign, Bryan remains a firm fan favourite at Craven Cottage, yet the defender could depart the club this summer in search of regular football in the Championship or beyond.

CM – Harrison Reed
Fulham's mass spending in recent years has resulted in more bad signings than good ones, yet Harrison Reed has arguably been one of the shrewdest deals the Premier League-bound side have made in recent memory.

An integral part of the central midfield, Reed was key to both Fulham's play-off final win two years ago and their promotion charge this campaign, with the former Southampton midfielder more than capable of performing in the Premier League.

CM – Tom Cairney
The Fulham captain and a modern-day legend at Craven Cottage, Tom Cairney has been an incredible leader for the west London side in recent seasons and has remained a key player for the club over the past three seasons.

A star in the play-off final and impressing in patches this season, Cairney has been a staple for Fulham over the years and a major reason why the west London side continues to win promotion back up to the top-flight despite regular relegations.

RM – Neeskens Kebano
A player who took his time to really settle at Fulham, Neeskens Kebano has flourished this season into a fantastic wide-attacker for Silva, with the DR Congo international pushing his way into the play-off final XI despite hardly featuring that campaign.

Two years later, though, and the 30-year-old forward is heading into the Premier League on the back of his best season yet in England, and Kebano will be hoping to lead Fulham to safety in the top flight after failing to do so last time around.

CAM – Josh Onomah
Billed as one of the most exciting talents at Tottenham, Josh Onomah joining Fulham at the start of the 19/20 season was seen as a coup for the west London side, though fast-forward to now, and things haven't gone to plan for the 24-year-old.

Onomah's role under Silva has seen the former England youth international start just a handful of games for Fulham, and this summer could see the London-born midfielder depart Craven Cottage two years after starting the play-off final against Brentford.

LM – Bobby Decordova-Reid
Another player who has shone for Fulham this campaign ahead of their return to the Premier League, Bobby Decordova-Reid has long been one of the best finishers in the Championship in recent seasons.

Yet the 19/20 season saw the Jamaican international play more as a left-sided winger under Parker before establishing himself as the versatile forward that Decordova-Reid has been for Fulham this campaign, and to impressive results.

ST – Aboubakar Kamara
Just one of two players who started the final two years ago to no longer be at Fulham, Aboubakar Kamara had an interesting spell in England with the west London side despite his impressive qualities and goalscoring record.

With Mitrovic rewriting the history book this season, few fans will be missing the 27-year-old attacker, who currently plies his trade in Greece with Aris Saloniki, where Kamara is flourishing in the Greek Super League for the Thessaloniki-based club.

Fulham 2019/20 play-off final XI (4-2-3-1): Rodak; Odoi, Hector, Ream, Bryan; Reed, Cairney; Kebano, Onomah, Decordova-Reid; Kamara

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2022/04/24/where-are-they-now-fulhams-2019-20-championship-promotion-xi-premier-league/

WhiteJC

Leeds United are scouting Fulham target Timo Hubers at FC Koln

Leeds United are scouting Fulham target Timo Hubers from FC Koln, according to a report by Football Insider.

The Premier League side sent representatives to watch the defender in action on Saturday.

Hubers, 25, is a man in-demand going into the summer transfer window.

Fulham have identified him as a target, as reported by the Daily Mail earlier this month.

Fulham planning for life in the top flight
The London side are back in the top flight and need to ensure that they get their recruitment right this summer to avoid an immediate relegation back to the Championship.

Marco Silva's side are in the brink of securing the title and drew 1-1 away at AFC Bournemouth yesterday, with Dom Solanke scoring a last-gap penalty for the Cherries.

Hubers could be seen as the Cottagers as someone to bolster their defensive ranks ahead of the next campaign but they may have to face strong competition for his signature with Leeds United appearing to step up their pursuit of him.

The likes of Newcastle United, West Ham United, Southampton and Crystal Palace have also been mentioned as potential destinations so the centre-back isn't short of options.

Hubers has been with Koln since last summer and has adapted well to life at the RheinEnergieStadion, making 21 appearances in all competitions in this campaign.

He spent the past five years on the books at Hannover 96 and has made the step up to the Bundesliga well.

The 6ft 3inc man still has a year left on his current contract but Steffen Baumgart's side could face a battle to keep him.

https://the72.co.uk/271350/leeds-united-are-scouting-fulham-target-timo-hubers-at-fc-koln/