watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Limping towards 100 goals......

Started by Fulham Tup North, April 23, 2022, 07:58:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham Tup North

:012:  Please... just score another goal Fulham..... ONE GOAL...... I beg of you.... don't leave me on 99.... I can't cope 😱😱😱🙏🙏🙏⚽️😥      I've no fingers left let alone fingernails.... my nightmare is coming true...... 99 until the last match and Mitro misses an 89th minute penalty v Sheffield United..... 🥵🥵🤮🤞🤞
049:gif......   Help me Obi-Wan Silva.... you're my only hope..... 🙏🙏
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

blingo

That pen lost me 220.,still, I doubled my total stake. We have three games to get one goal. Take your place at the payout window.

filham

There was a lot on that late goal.
To think we were less than a minute away from wrapping up the title.
Now we have three top teams all looking for a play off place standing in our way none of whom will be easy to beat.

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: filham on April 23, 2022, 08:11:32 PM
Now we have three top teams all looking for a play off place standing in our way none of whom will be easy to beat.
I don't need us to beat anyone.... just score one more goal...... is that asking too much??.... 🤔
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Fulham 442

Quote from: filham on April 23, 2022, 08:11:32 PM
Exactly this...

Cobh Fulham Fan

Ah come on lads get a grip of yourselves. We were the better team today and should have won it.  Yes, we have three hard fixtures ahead of us, but probably no tougher than what we faced today and even if we lose some or all three, we no doubt will score a few goals.  So stop the unnecessary panic.

Im confident we will clinch the championship title, but should we not, we will still scrape more than one more goal!  :dft012: