News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Looking at the team that played tonight in the under23s.

Started by MickTheBeard, April 25, 2022, 11:44:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MickTheBeard

I know they have a lot of games coming up Friday against Burnley,23cup and for some players stepping down to 18scup gamebusy time ahead.Noticed we had our old mate back playing kongolo.Looked him up his contract isnt up till 2024.Nice if you can get it.Also noticed the Finnish boy was back from his loan at Wimbledon,alas he scored a few under23s but failed to score for the wombles.Did not score again tonight hope it's not contagious.Also i find it strange we signed a kid from Margate had a trial with us ,past the trial and now sits on the bench and does not come on as sub,seems strange you normally sign a outsider because he is either better than what we got or he offers something different.Not leave him on the bench to rot very strange,it looks like Bowie has not adjusted yet to step up from 18s.Been and watched him a lot this season blows hot and cold,obviously stanfield and lark ash have had a good season,and Harris and Robinson 1st year boys have stepped up and done well in 23s,but alas their is not another fabio awaiting at the moment in the wings.Be interesting tomorrow to how Jed spence gets on tomorrow another player I have always liked he has a get up and go about him and a flare which is good to watch,Robinson needs to play at left back to push Jed back and stop him getting forward it will be interesting to watch.

Bassey the warrior

Sorry couldn't make out much of that, you need to use paragraphs.

MickTheBeard

It's a shame paragraphs come before the future of the club.You should know by now paragraphs won't win the fa cup ,league cup or the premier league title, but if it makes you better I finish with a full stop.
I bet you don't like the new breed of fans coming through they will tell you what to do with your paragraph .

love4ffc

I think what Mick is trying to explain to everyone is that matches are coming fast for both the U18's and U23's.  The U23's is in contention to become the league Champions and the U18's currently sitting in 4th and have four more matches in hand.  So, with the U18's they have both a chance of finishing in the top 3 for their league and winning the U18 cup. 

He is trying to say that it will be interesting to see what players play when. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

bobby01

Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

MikeTheCubed

Noticed Larkeche wasn't involved yesterday. Wonder whether he's injured, rested or being considered for a place on the first team bench.

Stoneleigh Loyalist

The U18s have their cup final coming up against Chelsea and having already won the league the U23s have their cup semi-final  to play. It is no surprise that there are some changes being made at present and I cannot believe that at any other time this season we would have lost to Reading as we did last night.
Others have said before that the step up to the first team is big but Stansfield deserves his chance and has signed a contract extension. Francois wants to leave as does O'Neill who is the greater talent and in a recent interview Bowie mentioned his going out on loan next season.. plans must be being made of which the public are not aware.