watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Brereton-Dias

Started by bobby01, April 26, 2022, 10:44:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby01

I paid a lot of attention to him in last nights game both on and off the ball, Gallagher played the 🔥 role whilst he seemed to rotate from the left to the middle to the right but primarily playing left. After giving him really close attention I must say I am impressed by his overall play, he links well, runs with the ball, can see a pass, good in the air, covers well, and scores. Very much to be admired in this lad.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Slaphead in Qatar

He will be a pl player next year - not a bad idea to try and get him ourselves.

ZM15

Would be a great addition. Mitro in the middle, Wilson on the right and Diaz on the left.

LC

He scored a lot of goals in the first half of the season but he hasn't scored much at all in the second half of the season. I would prefer to go for Scott Twine from MK Dons- probably not a popular opinion

FFC1987

Lucas Joao for me but both are potentially relatively cheaper options as Dias is only contracted once Blackburn trigger one year extension to 2023.

MartyFFC

Not so sure, he's scored once in the last 4 months which doesn't inspire me too much

MikeTheCubed

Quote from: LC on April 26, 2022, 03:32:24 PM
He scored a lot of goals in the first half of the season but he hasn't scored much at all in the second half of the season.

Quote from: MartyFFC on April 26, 2022, 03:39:46 PM
Not so sure, he's scored once in the last 4 months which doesn't inspire me too much

He was injured for the last 1-2 months or so.

Think he'd be a coup for lower Premiership sides, but perhaps too similar to what Fulham have already got in Mitro & Muniz.

Southcoastffc

I think it's hard not to expect that Silva has been preparing Muniz to play a significant role next season.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Jims Dentist

Quote from: Southcoastffc on April 26, 2022, 05:27:13 PM
I think it's hard not to expect that Silva has been preparing Muniz to play a significant role next season.
Sadly I just can't  see Muniz succeeding in the Prem next season.

LC

Quote from: Jims Dentist on April 26, 2022, 06:44:17 PM
Quote from: Southcoastffc on April 26, 2022, 05:27:13 PM
Sadly I just can't  see Muniz succeeding in the Prem next season.

If he were our main striker this season I think, in this team, he would have scored 20 goals. He got 5 goals and literally hasn't played.

I would keep him in and around the squad

Bassey the warrior

If rumours are true we've signed Solomon who is a left winger