watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Stroud

Started by bobby01, April 26, 2022, 11:56:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby01

Just been named as replacement ref tonight, boscombe playing a trump card. Born in Bournemouth supports Luton. No bias there then EFL.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Blawarmy

Quote from: bobby01 on April 26, 2022, 11:56:49 AM
Just been named as replacement ref tonight, boscombe playing a trump card. Born in Bournemouth supports Luton. No bias there then EFL.
Why has the ref been changed?

joshfulham

Not sure where the bias lies though? Surely for anyone willing for Bournemouth's success us beating Forest is essential. A Forest win tonight could put Bournemouth in real trouble of missing out on automatics promotion...

JoelH5

Quote from: bobby01 on April 26, 2022, 11:56:49 AM

That's what we want isn't it? Better for Luton if we beat Forest
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Thailand Mick

He will probably want to show he's not being biased so will be tougher on us. Don't think it's a wise choice by the EFL leaves them open to all kinds of accusations.

H4usuallysitting

Hasn't he got form

MikeTheCubed

St Dour will probably favour a draw, satisfy both of his allegiances.

ALG01

my mempory of keith stroud is he is awful.

SG

Why do we persist with this notion of referees being biased against FFC. I have no doubt they are not biased in the way you imply. Incompetent and useless most definitely but not biased

Cookie6262

Pretty sure I saw a stat that said he has reffed 12 Burnemouth games in his career and they have won all 12 😂😂

Cookie6262

Quote from: Cookie6262 on April 26, 2022, 02:17:21 PM
Pretty sure I saw a stat that said he has reffed 12 Burnemouth games in his career and they have won all 12 😂😂

They must have lost one recently because it's 12 win from 13 games

Denver Fulham

We're 9-5-6 all time with Stroud as the referee. Seen him twice this campaign — the opening 1-1 draw with Boro, and the recent 3-1 home defeat to Coventry. I don't recall any real issues in either of those.

filham

Forget about the ref.  and just think about Mitro hitting the back of the net three times tonight, that is much more important.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: filham on April 26, 2022, 02:32:59 PM
Forget about the ref.  and just think about Mitro hitting the back of the net three times tonight, that is much more important.

Yes indeed i want to see that Forest net bulging left right and centre tonight.   
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Somerset Fulham

Quote from: SG on April 26, 2022, 02:15:27 PM
Why do we persist with this notion of referees being biased against FFC. I have no doubt they are not biased in the way you imply. Incompetent and useless most definitely but not biased

Absolutely this. Nobody is out to get us.

Whitestone

Agree. No referee bias but IMO Keith Stroud is the worst referee in the Championship.

_Putney_

I'll let the ref know what I think after three seconds into the game.