A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FoF Man of the Match Fulham 0 v 1 Forest

Started by love4ffc, April 26, 2022, 10:14:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who was your FOF MOTM  against Forest and why?

Rodak
1 (0.6%)
Williams
7 (4.4%)
Tosin
3 (1.9%)
Ream
2 (1.3%)
Bryan
4 (2.5%)
H. Reed
2 (1.3%)
Seri
120 (75.5%)
H. Wilson
8 (5%)
Carvalho
0 (0%)
B. Reid
3 (1.9%)
Mitrovic'
6 (3.8%)
Tete
1 (0.6%)
Muniz
2 (1.3%)
Cairney
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 159

Voting closed: April 28, 2022, 10:14:36 PM

love4ffc

Fulham just never seem to make it easy on themselves.  In my eyes are there are very few players who could even be mentioned as MOTM for this one.  I will be very curious to see who everyone votes for. 

Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Bassey the warrior

Sting of the North

Seri, he was excellent in both directions.

love4ffc

I actually think Wilson tried hard to make things happen.  He made so many runs that were never picked out.  If FFC have a better midfield next season and Harry makes those runs and gets ball over the top or straight through to him, I can see him having a great season. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Fulham Tup North

I went for Seri....
Not many other options..
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

bill taylors apprentice

HV71

Seri - had a great game- looked in control when others didnt

bobbo

1975 just leaving home full of hope

Mr White

rebel

Best Seri performance for a long time, against a good Notts Forest side.

Carborundum

bog

toshes mate

Seri had as poor a first half as the rest but got better in the second half (esepcially when Cairney came on) and was one of our better players towards the end.  Mitro worked his socks off throughout at both ends of the pitch and in the middle and gets my vote for his work rate alone.  If only some others had shown the resolve our Serbian striker showed us. 

@jolslover

STH H3

Whitestone

Jonny4

Seri by a country mile. I'm a bit perplexed by the lack of game time he's had since the international break, clearly a class player when he's on his game. I'd certainly be keeping him next season.

Sting of the North

Quote from: toshes mate on April 27, 2022, 08:47:27 AM
Seri had as poor a first half as the rest but got better in the second half (esepcially when Cairney came on) and was one of our better players towards the end.  Mitro worked his socks off throughout at both ends of the pitch and in the middle and gets my vote for his work rate alone.  If only some others had shown the resolve our Serbian striker showed us.

What you say here is interesting to me, because I also believe that Seri and Cairney is a combination that works. Since Reed is not contributing in neither direction when he plays further forward, we might as well try it. Both Seri and TC thrives when they have someone to play with.

Agree that Mitro was very good.

davew

Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

filham

Lordedmundo

Yes - Seri for me too. I'll be honest, I'm still not convinced we should keep him next season - as I feel he has more games where he is off the pace than on it. However, when you look at the lack of quality we have in central midfield, you could argue that he is one of the few to keep, even if it is as back-up