watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham vs Luton: Teams In

Started by Facts Not Fiction, April 30, 2022, 05:12:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whitestone

Adebayo was a handful in the game at their place in December when he scored the equaliser. I'm fairly sure they had injuries then but you would never have known it. I reckon they'll be a tough nut to crack tomorrow but I'm backing us to get the job done.

rebel

Luton has quite a few players out.

Jims Dentist

Quote from: HV71 on April 30, 2022, 10:06:23 PM
Please don't let BDR start...... has to be Kebano
Well said BDR no good wide left, can only cut inside, too predictable, makes us too narrow.
To be fair to Marco, it might depend on Kebs fitness.

AshfordFFC

they may have a new keeper for the game due to injuries, so very little time for any understanding with the defence and then, the current keeper played his debut last weekend !!

https://www.lutontoday.co.uk/sport/football/luton-town/hatters-tipped-to-sign-hull-city-keeper-on-emergency-loan-deal-in-time-for-fulham-clash-3676656

mitro could seiously be on fire !

sarnian

Doubt if Luton manager will risk anybody who is 50-50 as they have a winnable home game next Saturday to clinch a playoff place.  I reckon they will play for a draw.  049:gif

S.F.Sorrow

Quote from: bencher on May 01, 2022, 12:37:08 PM
It's strange that we have had such a brilliant season and yet very few fans could tell you our best midfield pairing - you'd think it would be obvious and yet it is not. To summarise:
- Reed is popular for his energy but he's being played out of position and has no creativity or goal threat for an 8, and is often the cause of counter-attacks being wasted as he turns back to the defenders
- Seri is a great passer who can control the tempo of our attacks but fans worry about his defensive credentials when playing deep
- Cairney is too similar to Seri to be played with him
- Chalobah hasn't won people over, seems to play half a beat slower than the rest of the team
- Onomah isn't trusted or particularly valued

HOW ON EARTH ARE WE CLOSE TO BEING CHAMPIONS???

We are close to being champions because this is the Championship, not the Premier League. Even a mediocre team like Cardiff under Warnock got 90 points and automatic promotion just a couple of years ago. We will probably need to strengthen the team in at least 4-5 positions to have any chance of survival in the PL.

TC's Sporran

i saw enough from cairney and seri together last match that thinks they could play well together but you would need another midfielder ie reed behind them as an enforcer.
silva wont change the formation to accomodate them. if its reed and seri, seri plays deep and reed is played ahead of him and he doesnt shine in that position.
seri had a decent game but was guilty of losing possession, something tc doesnt do. but tc only plays well when players are making runs for him to find. recently weve been lacking these runs,  dunno why? thinking the jobs done?  if we are to play without any ambition then it will be seri and reed ahead of him. if we are to make attacking runs off the ball cairney can find them.
luton will press and i reckon we will bottle it with an unimaginitve 0-0 or narrow defeat.

hope im wrong and its back to winning ways.

love4ffc

Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

bog

Surprised Seri is not starting. Move Fabio up for BDR and Seri in midfield. Never mind COYW!!!  :yay: :clap_hands:

092.gif 

HV71

Do we ever learn ? Hope I'm proved wrong but BDR ( as much as I like him ) shouldn't be ahead of Kebano

Holders

Anyone know why Williams isn't there?
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

love4ffc

Quote from: Holders on May 02, 2022, 04:28:34 PM
Anyone know why Williams isn't there?
I was wondering the same thing. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

ianthailand

Quote from: HV71 on May 02, 2022, 04:23:57 PM
Do we ever learn ? Hope I'm proved wrong but BDR ( as much as I like him ) shouldn't be ahead of Kebano
Kebano's been crap recently. Must have been a tough decision as i agree BDR is not a left winger. Need massive upgrade in the PL.

Jims Dentist

I think Kebano has been carrying an injury for a while, which is why BDR gets the starts wide left, unfortunately.
It takes a lot away from our game.

FFC In Oz

Quote from: bog on May 02, 2022, 04:23:10 PM
Surprised Seri is not starting. Move Fabio up for BDR and Seri in midfield. Never mind COYW!!!  :yay: :clap_hands:

092.gif 

Came here to say exactly this.

Seri was our best mid by some distance until AFCON now it appears he's out of favour.

bobby01

Re Williams Marco has stated many times that he will only ever have one full back on the bench, if Robinson has an injury I presume Bryan is chosen for the cover.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Oakeshott

"Anyone know why Williams isn't there?"

Injured or ill, surely. Even if we have decided not to try to buy him, he'd at least be on the bench.

MikeTheCubed

Like Bobby Reid but he has repeatedly done nothing playing left wing.

Caedal

We should try Carvalho out on the left and BDR in AM, see if it improves the balance of the game

Cobh Fulham Fan

I thought Robinson is going for surgery.  Why play him if he has an injury?