https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Like vultures

Started by H4usuallysitting, April 30, 2022, 11:52:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

Are there any player's from Norwich that would be good for us

Tabby

Aarons has been rumoured. Haven't seen them much honestly, we keep being in separate divisions.

gang

If they were good why were they relegated?

Tabby

Quote from: gang on April 30, 2022, 11:56:05 PM

True, should sell Mitro while we are at it. Been relegated three times, what a bum.

Bassey the warrior

Yes to Aarions. Pukki could be a good backup striker if it was decided Muniz needs a year out on loan.

Bassey the warrior

There's some quality but not enough.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

A bit silly, there could be 2/3 excellent players. but that wouldn't keep them up.
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Twig

OK so the majority of our team are no good because they've been relegated.  We're gonna need a lot of new players then.

Denver Fulham

Quote from: Twig on May 01, 2022, 04:11:59 PM

OK so the majority of our team are no good because they've been relegated.  We're gonna need a lot of new players then.

You joke, but we do.

filham

Beware the chances are by now that any Norwich player has premier league relegation in his DNA

FacundoSavasfacemask

I mean, jamal Lewis isn't a bad player and is definitely an upgrade on Robinson.

And Tim Krul could do a job I think. I've always rated him as a good lower table keeper.

Wingnut

Quote from: FacundoSavasfacemask on May 02, 2022, 10:32:20 AM
I mean, jamal Lewis isn't a bad player and is definitely an upgrade on Robinson.

And Tim Krul could do a job I think. I've always rated him as a good lower table keeper.

If we can't get Pope or Areola, I'd be very happy with Krul. Aarons is a very good shout, and Pukki has goals in him at PL level, so he'd be a very good addition.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

South Coast White

Maybe a case for looking at some Leeds players that could be available.

PaulJ123

Pukki I'd have for a season or 2, be worth the him and Mitro banging in goals when we get relegated jokes.

Rashica I'd have a look at and Aarons for a decent fee.

Jims Dentist

Agree about Tim Krul.

FFC In Oz

Aarons is probably the main one - or Pukki as a rotation/back up option for Mitro.

The other one I like is Rashica - I feel like there's a player there - he just seems to be a bit raw this season, and it's hard to create many chances in a team that's struggling as much as they have