watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Shahid Khan's programme notes tomorrow

Started by Southcoastffc, May 01, 2022, 12:46:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southcoastffc

Note the reference to 'Surprising need to find a head coach' and his praise for Marco the man

https://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2022/may/01/mr-khans-programme-notes/
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Cobh Fulham Fan

Yes, letting all know that it was not just the club supporters and players who felt shafted by Parkers past actions.  perhaps further food for motivation to finish the job tomorrow.

Somerset Fulham

Jims Dentist

howitis

Not sure who writes Mr Khans programme notes but they hit the spot every time. Without doubt the most meaningful and spot on assessment of our club in my lifetime (50 years) of supporting this club.
Feel very proud each time I read his comments and as others have commented, we are very lucky to have him as our chairman.
Roll on tomorrow and here is to lifting the trophy. If anyone deserves it, SKhan does !!!

The Swan

Very impressed with his notes. He has got my backing.
The Swan

Twig

Quote from: The Swan on May 01, 2022, 10:12:37 PM
Very impressed with his notes. He has got my backing.

I'd be surprised if he didn't have everyone's backing, certainly got mine.  I agree that he's a top bloke as someone put it, on so many occasions during his ownership we've seen him do the right thing or hit the right note. In fact I'd go so far as to say that, as a person, he's easier to admire than Al F who, let's be honest, was a bit of a scoundrel (albeit a lovable one from our perspective).

Tony is a different kettle of fish and I never liked it when people lumped them together and called them the "Khan's", it's lazy. I never really had a beef with Tony as a person, just a young pup trying to make an impression, but he's never commanded my admiration the way his Father has.  However there's  time yet for him to mature and I think it's good for him, as well as FFC that he's taken a bit of a step back in his involvement.

Fulham Tup North

Mr Khan has invested so much into Fulham... he clearly loves our club.. even after it has cost him a small fortune....
If he decided to sell up (which I pray he never does)... how much would he get back on his investnent?
40% / 50% max??.. I know the ground would have a value (for someone thinking long term)... but he is clearly not after a quick profit.
Also, I hope the Fulham faithful can finally reward him with his own song....   we all love the Al-Fayed song, but surely now we  could do this for him??
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

toshes mate

As to what kind of person Shahid Khan is, I really don't believe in pigeon-holing anyone.  He is as unique as we all are, and he tacitly argues that the appointment of Marco Silva is probably going to prove his best appointment in terms of an instant return so far. 

As far as the Khan era is concerned the mistakes have been numerous but over the year just gone Shahid has shown astute leadership when and where it has been needed.  His dealing with the outgoing upstart in order to seek and find a very worthy replacement over a matter of a couple of days gives us a sense of how he thinks and operates under unique pressure - removing the obstacle in order to quickly take on a better alternative.   We have all enjoyed the returns a good appointment always provides.   My own measure of Marco Silva is that the best is yet to come, and I say that regardless of the financial  resources we may or may not have.   We have looked much more like a successfully run professional football club this season and we cannot ask for better than that.   

I just wish Shahid better luck with his other football interest across the pond since success has a habit of breeding itself when properly done.   

St. Andrews White

Agreed with how lucky we are to have Mr Khan - and think it's past time we had a chant for him! Be easy enough to change 'Take me Home' to include his name for one

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

bill taylors apprentice

My feelings towards any owner would have some scepticism attached but I have to say SK has proved over time to be an excellent owner and about as good as it gets.

Mistakes were made and some of them very bad but he is the type of owner the majority of football fans can only dream of.

Time we all respected what he has done overall and show our appreciation, and that's coming from someone who has moaned many a time about the way things were done in the past.