watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Week 6 weigh-in reminders for the Slim Like Gentleman Jim Championship

Started by finnster01, February 13, 2010, 03:20:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

finnster01

Numbers needed from McBridefan, MichaelRead and Cardboardrobots.

And actually ClintClintDeuce as well unless I missed something.

Please PM me. Thank you.

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

FatFreddysCat

Haven't seen McBride Fan no1 about for a couple of weeks, since roughly the time Landon Donavan signed for the Toffees, i wonder if the Everton mb has a Donavon no1 fan recently signed up. ??? Get you weights in tubbies.

RidgeRider

I haven't been around much either but the three missing are MIA. I am assuming MichaelRead is in the throws of a relationship and I'm thinking Freddie's right......I am going to take gander at the Toffee board. :)

finnster01

CCD and MichaelRead both checked in now.

Only McBrideFan and Cradboardrobots missing. I'll post results tomorrow as usual regardless.

MichaelRead is doing very well after he met his lady. Maybe there is something to sex being a good way to lose weight? Maybe the rest of the crew should take a look at that as well...I mean Valentine's day and all...Gentlemen, that is deer in headlight time my friends  ;D
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: RidgeRider on February 13, 2010, 09:40:01 PM
I haven't been around much either but the three missing are MIA. I am assuming MichaelRead is in the throws of a relationship and I'm thinking Freddie's right......I am going to take gander at the Toffee board. :)
Jesus it show's how much bigger a club they are than us, i thought i'd look for a New Yank on one of their forums, clicked on the Donavon thread and there's 76 pages worth, i didn't bother to look for Donavan fan no1 :(

michaelread

Yes, apologies everyone, instead of coming home after work and doing the internet business for a while, ive been a bit busier as of late.

I am reading the board a lot, just haven't the time to post at the moment.

Once I find my feet with the girl it will settle down a bit ;)