watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

under 18s last night

Started by MickTheBeard, May 05, 2022, 09:09:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MickTheBeard

Having previously watched 18s before lockdown but not allowed at present to attend matches only 23s at moment.Paid for season ticket at ticket office and watched the game against the filth last night.Mainly to see our future contenders.Harris and robinson dropped down from 23s but i new about them anyway.Looking for the new fabio,elliot,dembelle and ryan sess .But alas they werent their.Chelsea had quite a few who have played under 23 level and it showed.8 of the squad are too old for the under18s next year,which means their wont be many 2nd year boys to help the new influx of 1st year boys which is a worry.Its far better to push players early to the 23s when young early so hopefuiiy they mature quicker like a few of chelseas team,but they werent that much better their near the bottom of 1st div of 23 league.Harris scored had that bit of quality and he is also is a tough cookie.Robinson didnt have one of his better games, infact the back line and midfield did not work as a unit,strange considering they played all season together,plenty of mistakes being made,misplaced passing getting caught with the ball,could be chelseas tactics to disrupt us,also some of their players were stronger than ours,again a worry and some of our players looked a bit laxydazy in possesion.Players to come out the game with some credit in my opionion are harris allen the goalkeeper, the two fullbacks,tanton and parkes tried,okkas looked comfortable going forward with the ball when going defesively looked a bit slow.Our man up top had two chances and fluffed his lines i'll pass on him,overall that lot up the road just edged it,i have watched alot of youth fooball at fulham and it was a suprise to me we have gone slightly backwards.Their is a slightly lack of forward play from our forward play thi season in 23s and under 18s i dont believe stanfield,bowie reached double figures nor sanderson in 18s scored quite a few but agaist better opposition he was stiffled,l noticed our young forward who deserted us for arsenal last summer whe he scored 24 goals for us last year has 15 goals for their 23s and is their captain.Just a point i picked up on in our side last night our players araujo,parkes and dibley-dias came from brentford academy when they packed it in.