watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Prediction - Sheff Utd v Fulham

Started by rebel, May 05, 2022, 11:13:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Mammoth

Marco Silva is a professional, so i expect him to put out a strong team as he should, he is not running a Holiday Camp, and therefore he should tell his team to play without fear and he expects three point minimum.
Players perform better when they play with good habits.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Ludlow Richard

A few stats about Sheffield United. There has never been a 0-0 draw in the 35 league and cup games we have played at Bramall Lane. Our record there is not exactly stellar: P35 W6 D8 L21 GF 31 GA 66. Our longest unbeaten run there is 3 games (which we will beat tomorrow if we avoid defeat).

As an interesting aside, our record at Sheffield Wednesday makes for equally grim reading. We have played 40 times at Hillsborough (no 0-0 draw there either, so we have never featured in a 0-0 draw in Sheffield).  The record there is P40 W7 D11 L22 GF 44 GA 74.

So the combined "Sheffield away" record is P75 W13 D19 L43 GF75 GA 140......conceding close to 2 goals a game.

And finally for those hoping (like me) that we score at least 3 goals tomorrow to get beyond 108 for the season, we have scored 3 or more times at Bramall Lane on just two occasions, the last being the 5-4 win in 2017 (the only 5-4 away league win in our history).

Yes of course past performance is no guide to what will happen tomorrow.......

My prediction? A 2-1 loss.

rebel

Expect lots of 'fouls' breaking up our play. I can see a sending off, often the way in a 'tense' encounter. 

Hugh Gentry

Not sure if Neco Williams is playing, just seen him in his Range Rover by Sainsbury's Wandsworth Bridge.......would imagine the squad is already up there

Deeping_white

Quote from: Hugh Gentry on May 06, 2022, 04:16:10 PM
Not sure if Neco Williams is playing, just seen him in his Range Rover by Sainsbury's Wandsworth Bridge.......would imagine the squad is already up there

Think he's out with a knee injury according to Marco

Sgt Fulham

I'd rather lose 4-3 than win 1 nil. All put attack please!

Fulham 442

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on May 06, 2022, 04:28:05 PM
I wouldn't!

rebel

Shame Joka left, if Sheff Utd got promoted and Joka was about, that would be 3 Fulham (ex) managers getting promoted at the same time. Would of been a first.

FFC In Oz

I feel like we might score early and the crowd will get quite anxious.

We'll absorb a bit of pressure before they finally break through around the 70 minute mark.

The closing stages will be tense as they press for a winner and we have a couple of opportunities on the counter.

Final score: 1-1.

thebumponleroyshead

This I'm having a fiver on that I'll split the winnings
Oh You Lucky People We're the Best Team in The Land

Cookie6262

I don't think we will have wholesale changes, I predict......

Rodak
Tete
Hector
Ream
Bryan

Seri
Chalobah
Fabio

Kebano
Wilson
Muniz

WindyCity

Quote from: Fulham 442 on May 06, 2022, 04:40:39 PM
Quote from: Sgt Fulham on May 06, 2022, 04:28:05 PM
I wouldn't!

Nor I.  Hang the records.  I want to see FFC win, or at least try their best to win, every game out.  Even this game, with nothing at stake for FFC.

Marcel_Gecov

Quote from: Cookie6262 on May 06, 2022, 05:10:42 PM
I don't think we will have wholesale changes, I predict......

Rodak
Tete
Hector
Ream
Bryan

Seri
Chalobah
Fabio

Kebano
Wilson
Muniz

Im fairly certain Gazza will be in goal. Id like to see Francois if he is close to signing a contract and maybe Sonny Hilton on the bench.

Deeping_white

Worth noting that Larkeche wasn't in the U23's team this week so there's a chance he might be in the squad tomorrow

filham

Top of the table and over 100 goals scored it is mission complete.
Difficult to motivate our players to give yet another top performance.

Marcel_Gecov

Quote from: filham on May 06, 2022, 06:26:13 PM

You would hope wanting to end the season well (as for some of them it might be their last game at Fulham) might be enough. I could see players like Bryan, Cavaleiro and Onomah having their final game for Fulham this weekend.

Heffito119

should try and buy sander berge maybe...?

blingo

We should be going all out to win and hopefully see Mitro on fire tomorrow. Its great motivation for next season. We have to do our best and of course it could change a lot as far as the play off places are concerned. It's a 1-3 win for blingo. Mitro hat trick to finish off a fantastic season.

davew

Quote from: filham on May 06, 2022, 06:26:13 PM
+1, I think the betting odds indicate that we will be second best, bookies are not stupid, why would they offer 27/10 on Fulham. Fulham Tup North (the man in form on here) get yourself on with 1k on us, if you lose so be it!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

davew

Quote from: Heffito119 on May 06, 2022, 06:59:15 PM
should try and buy sander berge maybe...?
Maybe but he won't be eligible to play for us 2moro!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)