watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Prediction - Sheff Utd v Fulham

Started by rebel, May 05, 2022, 11:13:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rebel

Sheff Utd has to win, so Fulham can exploit that with quick breaks and some great finishes, 6 - 0, I can see that. 

Mitro finishes on 45 goals.

Fernhurst

The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

FFC1987

Rupert

I hope we attack, attack, attack, and even if we lose 4-3 we break all sorts of records.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

Denver Fulham

I'd be surprised if Mitro, Wilson or some others play tomorrow. I think we'll put a representative team out there, but it won't be anything close to our regular best XI.

Muniz
       BDR/Cav          Stansfield?/BDR       Cav/Knock
                              Seri            Onomah/Chalabah
      Bryan            Ream            Tosin                  Tete?

SP

Southcoastffc

Quote from: Denver Fulham on May 05, 2022, 04:12:19 PM
I'd be surprised if Mitro, Wilson or some others play tomorrow. I think we'll put a representative team out there, but it won't be anything close to our regular best XI.

Muniz
The game is on Saturday (7th)
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

South Coast White

Think Marco will play a strong team, he's fully aware I'm sure of the record to break. COYW.

ianthailand

Muniz
No goalkeeper - That's confidence for you!

dgnffc

Given the state of the play-off situation, it would be disrespectful not to play a strong team.

Denver Fulham

Quote from: Southcoastffc on May 05, 2022, 04:29:47 PM

Muniz

Just imagine you read my post tomorrow, and it makes perfect sense.

Wingnut

3-3. Goals a plenty. They have to go for it, and we'll play at strong team.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

We Are Premier League

I actually don't think they She will start with an all out attack even if they need to win the game, I doubt they will fancy themselves in a "who can score the most" competition with us.

Think they will play their normal setup with a back 5 plus Fleck, Norwood and Berge in front of it. Their best chance of winning is probably that we leave gaps when we try to go for the scoring record, and that we (as confirmed champions) are not +100% motivated/incentivized to track back and dive into tackles...

Think we will field our strongest team, not more than a change or two to previous weeks.

Healey Chapman

Got an issue with tomorrow . I bet on Sheff Utd to be promoted during season at 7/1 and stand to win £400 and also bet on 5/2 to make play offs which nets £175  . Hopefully Luton will get beat so it will not matter but not going to lie . I hope Sheff Utd beat us if other results are going against them. I can use the money to attend more away games next season. Obviously been watching them closely and we could/should be looking at signing Sander Berg from them this close season. Class act .

davew

It would be nice to get a win but not expecting 1, thinks the lads will still be hungover as I am!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

rebel

Sheff Utd has to win, so I expect an 'onslught', if our defence is tuned in, and we can transition quickly, defence to attack, then we will score loads.

Twig

Quote from: Denver Fulham on May 05, 2022, 06:30:35 PM
Quote from: Southcoastffc on May 05, 2022, 04:29:47 PM

Muniz

Just imagine you read my post tomorrow, and it makes perfect sense.

Not without a keeper it doesn't.

Donnie Lonegan

We owe it to the likes of Middlesboro and Millwall to give this a go, anything else just wouldn't be right.

I'll go for 1-1 and we miss out on equalling Man City's record by one goal.

Donnie Lonegan

Quote from: Healey Chapman on May 06, 2022, 12:59:04 PM
Got an issue with tomorrow . I bet on Sheff Utd to be promoted during season at 7/1 and stand to win £400 and also bet on 5/2 to make play offs which nets £175  . Hopefully Luton will get beat so it will not matter but not going to lie . I hope Sheff Utd beat us if other results are going against them. I can use the money to attend more away games next season. Obviously been watching them closely and we could/should be looking at signing Sander Berg from them this close season. Class act .

So on Betfair you can lay Sheff Utd not to make the play offs, at 1.26, which is the equivalent of backing them at 3/1. That makes one bet a guaranteed winner.
And you can also lay them at 7/2 to get promoted which is half the odds you backed them at.
You can't fail to make your bets make you a profit.