watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Summer roster overhaul: Lots to do

Started by Denver Fulham, May 07, 2022, 04:52:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wback

Wijnaldum? 31, but clearly quality, not playing at PSG.

Imagine he'd end up at a team with more of a chance of finishing top 10 (Arsenal?), but if no-one came in for him...?

WolverineFFC

Quote from: Cookie6262 on May 10, 2022, 08:27:48 AM
Quote from: Classic94 on May 09, 2022, 08:39:24 PM
Assuming Fabri, Bryan, Christie, Hector, Mawson, Onomah, Francois, Carvalho and Knockaert will all be off:

GK: [Signing], Rodak, Gazzaniga

RB: Tete, [Signing]

LB: [Signing], Robinson

CB: Tosin, [Signing], [Signing], Ream, Kongolo

DM: [Signing], Reed, Chalobah

CM: [Signing], TC, Seri

RW: Wilson, BDR, Cavaleiro

LW: Solomon, Kebano

CF: Mitrovic, [Signing], Muniz, Stansfield

9 needed, including Solomon. The CF I list would ideally be versatile enough to cover other attacking positions.

I make that 27 and we need a 25 man squad so that would be 7 new signings plus if Larkeche can step up as back up LB and Solomon is done that's 5 more signings needed which sounds about right

I was under the impression U21 players don't count towards the 25, but I am not certain if that is one of the upcoming rule changes or not. So that would exclude Lareche and Stansfield if true.

Cookie6262

Quote from: WolverineFFC on May 11, 2022, 01:26:30 AM
Quote from: Cookie6262 on May 10, 2022, 08:27:48 AM
Quote from: Classic94 on May 09, 2022, 08:39:24 PM
Assuming Fabri, Bryan, Christie, Hector, Mawson, Onomah, Francois, Carvalho and Knockaert will all be off:

GK: [Signing], Rodak, Gazzaniga

RB: Tete, [Signing]

LB: [Signing], Robinson

CB: Tosin, [Signing], [Signing], Ream, Kongolo

DM: [Signing], Reed, Chalobah

CM: [Signing], TC, Seri

RW: Wilson, BDR, Cavaleiro

LW: Solomon, Kebano

CF: Mitrovic, [Signing], Muniz, Stansfield

9 needed, including Solomon. The CF I list would ideally be versatile enough to cover other attacking positions.

I make that 27 and we need a 25 man squad so that would be 7 new signings plus if Larkeche can step up as back up LB and Solomon is done that's 5 more signings needed which sounds about right

I was under the impression U21 players don't count towards the 25, but I am not certain if that is one of the upcoming rule changes or not. So that would exclude Lareche and Stansfield if true.

I think your right but I honestly believe we shouldn't do this as it would only push Stansfield into the next promising star to leave. 25 should easily be enough to include a couple of our most promising talented youngsters.