watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Renewal

Started by arnieb, May 13, 2022, 10:12:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arnieb

I have just attempted to renew my season ticket on line,what a nightmare.Had to get approval from NatWest banking App,which I did,then when I went back to renewal everything disappeared.It was hard enough to get to that stage but then phoned ticket office (who answered almost immediately) and when I explained my situation was kept waiting for a while and was finally told that her supervisor had advised that my ST had 'dropped out' (whatever that means) and I would need to call back on an hourly basis to check the situation!
I said I would phone back this afternoon 🤦It seems ever since OneFulham was created things have become increasingly more difficult.

filham

Thanks for the warning, agree that The Offal, One Fulham and FFCtv are disaster areas.
I will use snail mail as usual for season ticket.

KJS

Did mine no issues straight forward also using my NATWEST APP

Whitesideup

I had trouble verifying the payment, but got it through eventually .. I think it was the time delay in the delivery of the approval request that threw me.

mrmicawbers

I managed to do mine on line and if I can anyone can lol

Gezza

Can't seem to renew on line at present as when I click on link it says page not available !

Southcoastffc

No problem for me. Halifax app. Very easy.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

jarv

Sounds like life in today's world of untested computer systems. 

SG

Quote from: KJS on May 13, 2022, 11:27:36 AM
Did mine no issues straight forward also using my NATWEST APP

Same here no problems. Remember the additional verification process has been introduced by the bank not FFC. Reasons are obvious although can be frustrating at times

SG

Quote from: Gezza on May 13, 2022, 12:41:58 PM
Can't seem to renew on line at present as when I click on link it says page not available !

I had that on the email link. Just go straight to site via google log in and everything is there

ex-Pat

Did mine very smooth all the way from Fort Lauderdale..

mrmicawbers

Quote from: ex-Pat on May 13, 2022, 01:35:50 PM

Did mine very smooth all the way from Fort Lauderdale..
Lauderdale by the sea,many happy memories spring breaks back in the day.Plus the best burger ever near the pier.

arnieb

Okay.Thanks all,will try again shortly.

Gezza

Quote from: SG on May 13, 2022, 01:25:24 PM

I had that on the email link. Just go straight to site via google log in and everything is there

Thanks SG. That worked fine.

arnieb

Just tried again on line,gave up (I know when I'm beat)! Phoned ticket office,straight through job done😊.
Never been so relieved to be minus £695!!

The Cravenette

Quote from: Gezza on May 13, 2022, 02:14:40 PM
Quote from: SG on May 13, 2022, 01:25:24 PM

Thanks SG. That worked fine.

I had the same problem, but this worked fine.  I guess the link is broken.
Thanks Fulham family!