watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Speaking of the other Keane

Started by finnster01, January 03, 2011, 11:06:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

finnster01

How much gas do you think is left in that tank before they throw him under the tractor at Ipswich?

It can't be much
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

HatterDon

A fair topic of discussion, Mr. Finn, but allow me to go all Finnster01 on you here.

I can't think of anything I'd like more than to see that idiot fail at everything he does. I always thought he was an arrogant bully who put his own feelings and pride ahead of Ireland and United. I'm not sure I'd put him a half-inch higher than John Terry in my estimation.

A shame, too, because I like Ipswich a lot -- the town and The Town.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

finnster01

Quote from: HatterDon on January 04, 2011, 12:09:15 AM
A fair topic of discussion, Mr. Finn, but allow me to go all Finnster01 on you here.

I can't think of anything I'd like more than to see that idiot fail at everything he does. I always thought he was an arrogant bully who put his own feelings and pride ahead of Ireland and United. I'm not sure I'd put him a half-inch higher than John Terry in my estimation.

A shame, too, because I like Ipswich a lot -- the town and The Town.
I have to agree with everything you said, and the way he went after Alf Inge Haaland and ended his career, only to brag about it in his book later is outrageous.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

timmyg

What's funny is that he was never awful as a manager in the Prem, what happened was the players got him fired.

And now he's in a lower league, and actually awful.
"Not everybody's the perfect person in the world. I mean everyone kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me, whatever." -- Terrelle Pryor, on Michael Vick

GoldCoastWhite

Damn good player, very unpleasant individual. Should have had a good look at himself in the mirror a long time ago. 

epsomraver

Quote from: GoldCoastWhite on January 04, 2011, 03:14:18 AM
Damn good player, very unpleasant individual. Should have had a good look at himself in the mirror a long time ago. 
He is high on the list of players who if they had not become successful footballers  would have been in prison

HatterDon

Quote from: Vinnieffc on January 04, 2011, 02:04:32 PM
Mods - Could you remove my post above - It didn't quite fgo to plan font-wise.. Cheers :-)

Vinne, you can always delete any post you've made. Just look in the upper right hand corner.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Vinnieffc

Quote from: HatterDon on January 04, 2011, 02:46:44 PM
Quote from: Vinnieffc on January 04, 2011, 02:04:32 PM
Mods - Could you remove my post above - It didn't quite fgo to plan font-wise.. Cheers :-)

Vinne, you can always delete any post you've made. Just look in the upper right hand corner.

Cheers Hatter - didn't see that  :003:

os5889

After what he did to Dave Buust I really couldn't care less about his job security