more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

If you are interested, Huddersfield v Luton tonight

Started by rebel, May 13, 2022, 06:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rebel

Both very poor teams.

Forest are the best of the play off final 4.

copthornemike

Bearing in mind how recent they were in the National League and limited resources Luton have done a remarkable job just to get into the play offs

bog

Quote from: copthornemike on May 17, 2022, 08:56:54 AM
Bearing in mind how recent they were in the National League and limited resources Luton have done a remarkable job just to get into the play offs

+1 The amount spent on their squad was £1.7m.

rebel

Quote from: copthornemike on May 17, 2022, 08:56:54 AM

Achievement yes, but they were still 'poor' regards play-off' hopefuls. 

sarnian

Quote from: rebel on May 17, 2022, 05:57:57 AM
Both very poor teams.

Strange but I still have a long term feeling that Huddersfield may upset the applecart.

Thailand Mick

Quote from: rebel on May 17, 2022, 05:57:57 AM
Both very poor teams.

yet Huddersfield have only lost 2 league games since November , Millwall away 2-0 and two days later against Bournemouth 3-0

Cookie6262

Anybody watching? Good start by Sheff United they have just missed a great chance set by an amazing outside of the boot through by Gibbs-White he really is
My first choice to replace Fab... though Brennan Johnson of Forest would be brilliant as well .

Cookie6262

And on cue a great finish by Johnson

Fulham 442

I fancied Forest over the two legs anyway. Can't see the Blades doing anything now at 3 1 down .

Cookie6262

I see Minamino has scored for Liverpool... my three wanted Fab replacements Johnson,Minamino,Gibbs-White and tonight is doing nothing to change that.

Bronaldinho

Quote from: Cookie6262 on May 17, 2022, 08:28:41 PM
I see Minamino has scored for Liverpool... my three wanted Fab replacements Johnson,Minamino,Gibbs-White and tonight is doing nothing to change that.

Minamino would be out of this world for us.

Minamino - Mitrovic - Wilson
                Solomon

Woah.
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

Wingnut

Quote from: Cookie6262 on May 17, 2022, 08:28:41 PM

Part of a Liverpool B team that are all over Southampton. Hope that Southampton are this poor next season. Been woeful tonight. See no reason why Klopp won't let him go out on loan for the season. Can't see him playing much next season at Liverpool.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Wingnut

Origi coming on from Liverpool. Another player I'd be interested in.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Dodgin

Dodgin

Pieter A’dam

Sander Berge is a good player !

Southcoastffc

Entertaining game but not a lot of quality. What there is, IMO, has come from Sheff Utd
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Sgt Fulham

This is a great game. So nice to be watching as a neutral.

Oakeshott

Comments on the BBC that Huddersfield must be loving this as both sides are having to play extra time and will have a day less to rest before the final.

But the same BBC website says the final is on 29 May, so for something nearly a fortnight away, an extra day is surely neither here nor there.

davew

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on May 17, 2022, 09:45:58 PM
This is a great game. So nice to be watching as a neutral.
+1
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)