watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

22-23 shirts

Started by WhiteJC, May 18, 2022, 10:30:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

St. Andrews White

I thought Adidas were pretty dull and uninspiring. Then I saw the City kits and I'm just glad we're not with Puma!

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

HV71

Quote from: Cookie6262 on May 19, 2022, 08:28:42 PM
A few good ones Juventus is ok and I like the Santa Cruz third kit though obviously for Fulham change the black for White and the white for black.

As already stated - could not agree more

WhiteJC

Kilmarnock home

Kilmarnock away

Riversider

Quote from: whitejc on May 18, 2022, 10:56:58 AM

Real Madrid home

Djurgardens 3rd

RB Leipzig away

Ask Adidas to change the colour of the piping on the collar of that Real Madrid shirt to red and black and we would then have the perfect home shirt.

colham

I hope Adidas aren't going for a lot of collars like the Real Madrid and Arsenal kit.  Its not golf!

junior white

Quote from: colham on May 20, 2022, 05:52:39 PM
I hope Adidas aren't going for a lot of collars like the Real Madrid and Arsenal kit.  Its not golf!
Man Utd and a fair few other adidas users seem to have collars. I would point out that most of those with collars i have seen are for clubs what they would class i guess as their top tier teams. the exception to that seems to be Bayern

WhiteJC

Greenock Morton home

Celta de Vigo away

Cruzeiro away

WhiteJC

Fluminense away

Andora home & away

Belarus home & away

WhiteJC

Cyprus home & away

Faroe Islands home & away

WhiteJC

Liechtenstein home, away &3rd

Luxembourg home, away & 3rd

Malta home & away

WhiteJC

San Marino home, away & 3rd

Peñarol away and 3rd

Portuguesa 3rd

WhiteJC

Sutton Utd home

Ballard FC  'Henry Kit!'

_Putney_

some atrocious kits here

mullers

I see Barca have moved a long way away from not allowing paid adverts on their shirts.

filham

I would be happy with the same as last season and those old red and black stripes for the away kit. However that is not commercially viable so it will not happen.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: filham on May 25, 2022, 02:57:34 PM
I would be happy with the same as last season and those old red and black stripes for the away kit. However that is not commercially viable so it will not happen.

Brentford retaining last season's strip.

simplyfulham

Quote from: mullers on May 25, 2022, 11:38:17 AM
I see Barca have moved a long way away from not allowing paid adverts on their shirts.

If you're talking about the Barcelona anniversary kit on the first page, then I think you'll find that's the Ecuadorean club Barcelona S.C.

Unless they also had an anti-sponsor pledge that I'm not aware of!!

Mince n Tatties

Thing is strips used to change every 2 or 3 years,this money grabbing every season now.
Adidas and others are running out of ideas for designs.
Dont think there's one decent strip on those we've seen so far.

G_Gribby

Quote from: Riversider on May 20, 2022, 10:39:28 AM
Quote from: whitejc on May 18, 2022, 10:56:58 AM

Real Madrid home

Djurgardens 3rd

RB Leipzig away

Ask Adidas to change the colour of the piping on the collar of that Real Madrid shirt to red and black and we would then have the perfect home shirt.

Check @lauta.design at Instagram and you will find that mate. Widely spread at Twitter as well..

:dft003:
Only Sweden has Swedish gooseberries.

WhiteJC

Netherlands WNT home

Netherlands WNT away

France WNT home