Main Menu

Premier Relegation Games Tonight.

Started by Mince n Tatties, May 19, 2022, 08:11:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

Villa 0 Burnley 0
Everton 0 Palace 1.latest.

Wingnut

Everton 0-2 Palace. Everton are woeful. Can't see them getting anything tonight or against Arsenal. If Leeds get a result against Brentford, I think it'll be the end for them.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Wingnut on May 19, 2022, 08:25:36 PM
Everton 0-2 Palace. Everton are woeful. Can't see them getting anything tonight or against Arsenal. If Leeds get a result against Brentford, I think it'll be the end for them.

Yes poor.
I wanted Leeds to go.

Jules

Does anyone think Leeds will win at Brentford though? Can't see it. They are poor at the back and their new manager is clueless.

rebel

Mince n Tatties

Caedal

Nick Pope has looked good tonight...

Mince n Tatties

Mince n Tatties

Mince n Tatties

Mince n Tatties

Wingnut

3-2 Everton. Fans on the pitch. Didn't expect that to happen. They were awful in the first half.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

rebel

I did say, Everton wouldn't go down. The attack did it. For me Leeds look vulnerable.

Bassey the warrior

Palace caved, but the fact Everton were so close to going down reflects poorly on Lampard.

Wingnut

Leeds to go down for me. Cant see them beating Brentford.

Fulham 442

Quote from: Mitrovic the warrior on May 19, 2022, 09:49:10 PM
Palace caved, but the fact Everton were so close to going down reflects poorly on Lampard.
I think Lampard will get well and truly found out next season..

SP

Quote from: rebel on May 19, 2022, 09:46:27 PM

For me Leeds look vulnerable.

I think they're doomed unless Brentford are already on the beach.

Caedal

I do not agree with that red card in the Burnley game. He clears the ball, where is his foot meant to go? It's only "dangerous" because the Villa player got nowhere near the ball

Wingnut

Quote from: SP on May 19, 2022, 09:51:45 PM
Quote from: rebel on May 19, 2022, 09:46:27 PM

For me Leeds look vulnerable.

I think they're doomed unless Brentford are already on the beach.

Don't think Frank will allow them to do that. They've been very good at home of late.

rebel

If you look at Everton's recent matches, they concede and claw themselves back. Sounds like issues defensively.