Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamfever

Marcelo
Isco
Bale
Ozil

that's just to name a few.

WindyCity

Funny thing about Ozil, going back maybe 3-4-5 years ago, I always though he was a terrific player.  But seems he has really fallen off the table in recent years.  Not sure why the precipitous fall?  Not sure I would want him even if affordable at this point?

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: WindyCity on May 23, 2022, 04:52:48 PM
Funny thing about Ozil, going back maybe 3-4-5 years ago, I always though he was a terrific player.  But seems he has really fallen off the table in recent years.  Not sure why the precipitous fall?  Not sure I would want him even if affordable at this point?

I think earning £350k a week might of had something to do with it

ZM15

Rumors has it that Bale wants to retire and has barely featured this season due to numerous injuries. Marcelo is basically done for and will likely play a season in Brazil before retiring. Isco is most likely on his way to Milan and I doubt we can even afford him. As for Ozil I think it's best we stay clear of him.

For free agents that I'd like the team to push for include Tarkowski, Jason Denayer, Walter Benetiz, and El-Neny.

Jims Dentist

Craven Mad

Add Pogba, Dybala and Griezmann to the shopping list!

We Are Premier League

Cheese and Brede

Bale. What a player on his day. How the Real supporters never took to him, i'll never know.
Decent upgrade on Sess to be fair.