watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham open to offers for Knockaert, Cavaleiro and Onomah

Started by IloveFFC, May 24, 2022, 02:44:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IloveFFC

https://theathletic.com/news/fulham-open-to-offers-for-knockaert-cavaleiro-and-onomah/CpSD6TNb0RcV/

bog

rebel

I'd stick Chalobah in that category, he's been awful, like to see win, lose or draw stats when he's started. Gives away a lot of free kicks.

filham

Quote from: rebel on May 24, 2022, 03:38:52 PM
I'd stick Chalobah in that category, he's been awful, like to see win, lose or draw stats when he's started. Gives away a lot of free kicks.
I tend to agree with you but remember Silva brought him here so he may be given more time.

FFC1987

Quote from: filham on May 24, 2022, 03:42:36 PM
I tend to agree with you but remember Silva brought him here so he may be given more time.

Chalobah to Silva, has that Onomah to Parker vibe to him. Has plenty of promise and ability, so think he's still absolutely fine for this squad. Appreciate he's been frustrating at times but he also showed really good moments too. Maybe a settled pre season and now embedded into club will help him prosper next season.

gang

How much will we have to pay their new clubs? We could have a whip round.

RAY Rock ????

We will have massive issues trying to offload these three players we must be paying knocks and cav 40k a week and josh got to be on 20k so a 100k a week on these 3 🤦‍♂️

Maidstone Lee

I doubt we'll get hardly anything in terms of transfer fees for these 3. Could them going out on loan with some of their wages paid by the loanee club. How much longer are they tied to FFC?
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

perry geyton

I'm not sure you could even give Knockaert away, Cavs definately championship at best and Onomah showed real potential at one point but don't know what happened to him, could be a case of a severe lack of playing time....
I'll always love him for that goal against Leeds

FFC1987

Quote from: RAY Rock ???? on May 24, 2022, 03:54:44 PM
We will have massive issues trying to offload these three players we must be paying knocks and cav 40k a week and josh got to be on 20k so a 100k a week on these 3 🤦‍♂️

Knockaert looks to be on 35k a week and Ivan looks to be around £24k so not great but a loan out and covering say half wages is still appealing.

Jules

Totally agree. I posted that name on a separate board as an addition to go in my book.

Jules

Quote from: FFC1987 on May 24, 2022, 04:02:12 PM
Quote from: RAY Rock ???? on May 24, 2022, 03:54:44 PM

Knockaert looks to be on 35k a week and Ivan looks to be around £24k so not great but a loan out and covering say half wages is still appealing.
those salaries are eye watering for those players. Terrible signings for quite big money as well.

Bassey the warrior

Hopefully we'll get some takers. Knockaert may be particularly hard to shift.

Surlyc

Chalobah and Onomah broadly fulfil the same role, which will hopefully be to back up our strong new DM (Musrati?). We don't need both players, but they may add squad depth.

Knockaert tries hard but whilst I appreciate that, he just has not been a good fit for us. If we can ship him out we should, even if we end up paying 50% of his wages. He doesn't fit how we play but he deserves to be playing somewhere.

I wouldn't be too quick to move Cavaleiro out; he could definitely do a job as a substitute winger if he stays fit. He's no world beater, but he is easily better as an emergency option on the wing than BDR. I'm wary of replacing squad players just for the sake of it.

St Eve

And Gazza

toshes mate

rebel

Quality is what we need. We need a creative team, anything less, then we will struggle.