watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tosin’s contract

Started by RAY Rock ????, May 24, 2022, 04:03:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAY Rock ????

If he doesn't want to sign a new contract shouldn't we sell him as we will get maximum profit as he will be out of contract in a year. I hope I am wrong but I don't think he will sign a new deal.

cmg

Tosin's current contract runs to July 2023, does it not?
The club then have a further one year option.
Unless you are actively looking for something to fret about in the future, I don't see a problem.
Have I missed something?

Surlyc

We have an option to extend to 2024, so this is a question for next summer.

I think if we can stay up, Tosin will resign. If we come back down again, he won't be the only player to leave.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Surlyc on May 24, 2022, 04:22:30 PM

I think if we can stay up, Tosin will resign. If we come back down again, he won't be the only player to leave.

I hope he doesn't resign, re-sign would be great though.

JimOG

Quote from: Mitrovic the warrior on May 24, 2022, 04:43:05 PM
Quote from: Surlyc on May 24, 2022, 04:22:30 PM

I hope he doesn't resign, re-sign would be great though.

Clever clogs  :005:

filham

We need a few new quality players but it is more important to hold on to those already with us. When we sell a good player we rarely replace them with better.

Already we are struggling to replace Carvalho and Seri lets not add to the list.

JoelH5

He's effectively got two years left on his contract?
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Southcoastffc

Quote from: filham on May 25, 2022, 11:57:15 AM
We need a few new quality players but it is more important to hold on to those already with us. When we sell a good player we rarely replace them with better.

Already we are struggling to replace Carvalho and Seri lets not add to the list.
Are we - how do you know?   "It's being so cheerful what keeps me going."
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

FFC1987

Way overthinking. Have a horlicks and relax brother.

filham

Quote from: Southcoastffc on May 25, 2022, 12:37:07 PM

Are we - how do you know?   "It's being so cheerful what keeps me going."
I would love to hear the name of the player prepared to come to Fulham who is going to prove a better player than Carvalho.
Sterling comes to mind but he is off to Spain.