News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Anyone else really looking forward to tonight's game?

Started by AlFayedsChequebook, January 04, 2011, 10:52:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MJG

Quote from: finnster01 on January 04, 2011, 12:43:08 PM
Plus WBA has an injury issue as well, especially in defense.

Interesting match-up: No attackers against no defenders...

Nil-Nil

BalDrick

Injury crisis + not won in four + playing Fulham = I think we all know the answer to that!
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

MJG

Quote from: BalDrick on January 04, 2011, 12:52:35 PM

Injury crisis + not won in four + playing Fulham = I think we all know the answer to that!
I have not checked but i bet one of their main players has not scored in over a year.....

LBNo11

...if I am not happy with the style of play and the tactics used (excluding the last two games) does that make me a Hughes hater - well seeing as people nowadays have to stick a convenient lable on people these days that must be what I am - no matter how juvenile that sounds and playground taunting it appears.

Very disappointed that I have to like the manager no matter what the results - I will have to send my aplogies to sanchez that being the case!

I will always support the team that represents my club - that said I am still poorly so will not be going - 2 season tickets available to collect from Sunbury-on-Thames today if anyone is interested.

Now how do I learn to blindly follow the manager and not have an opinion..?
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Bilet

First game since The Dark Side away for me. Really looking forward to a good night at the Cottage and Hammersmith End. Bring with me a stat of never losing at the Cottage EVER!

BestOfBrede

Quote from: epsomraver on January 04, 2011, 12:10:42 PM
If Moussa plays and hits the ground running as he did against Manure first match then he will make the difference, we have sorely missed a striker who will run with the ball and can shoot straight with both feet, not at one time I will add
Why not?
:57:

Scrumpy

Quote from: Bilet on January 04, 2011, 01:09:43 PM
First game since The Dark Side away for me. Really looking forward to a good night at the Cottage and Hammersmith End. Bring with me a stat of never losing at the Cottage EVER!
Well, with a record like that, you're more than welcome. Don't ruin it by telling us you've only been twice!
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Bilet

Quote from: Scrumpy on January 04, 2011, 01:13:02 PM
Well, with a record like that, you're more than welcome. Don't ruin it by telling us you've only been twice!

Haha, relax! Been to around 15-16 matches the last two years...including our two home wins this year!

epsomraver

Quote from: BestOfBrede on January 04, 2011, 01:10:41 PM
If Moussa plays and hits the ground running as he did against Manure first match then he will make the difference, we have sorely missed a striker who will run with the ball and can shoot straight with both feet, not at one time I will add
Why not?
Because unless he is a subuetto figure he would fall over silly

The Bronsons

Quote from: epsomraver on January 04, 2011, 01:25:00 PM
Quote from: BestOfBrede on January 04, 2011, 01:10:41 PM
Why not?
Because unless he is a subuetto figure he would fall over silly

That would explain why he's always broken.

Peabody

Quote from: LBNo11 on January 04, 2011, 01:09:03 PM
...if I am not happy with the style of play and the tactics used (excluding the last two games) does that make me a Hughes hater - well seeing as people nowadays have to stick a convenient lable on people these days that must be what I am - no matter how juvenile that sounds and playground taunting it appears.

Very disappointed that I have to like the manager no matter what the results - I will have to send my aplogies to sanchez that being the case!

I will always support the team that represents my club - that said I am still poorly so will not be going - 2 season tickets available to collect from Sunbury-on-Thames today if anyone is interested.

Now how do I learn to blindly follow the manager and not have an opinion..?
Not attaching labels LB, just expressing an opinion!

SmithyFFC

Unfortunatley I not able to make tonights game, so no, I'm not looking forward to finding a dodgy stream or constantly checking the BBC updates!

Make sure the atmosphere is brillant and get behind the boys tonight.  :clap_hands:
FTID