watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Huddersfield vs Nottingham forest

Started by Thailand Mick, May 28, 2022, 10:35:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bencher

Those who were irritated at the refereeing over the penalty shouts, may I remind you that Sorba Thomas twice conned us this season. Firstly he exaggerated to the referee to get Harry Wilson sent off, and then in the home fixture he jumped into Rodak and dived to get a penalty. So I feel no sorrow for them.

Blawarmy

Quote from: Tabby on May 29, 2022, 06:29:27 PM
The Nottingham Forest owner has mafia ties. Something to ponder with these baffling decisions.
Ours sells car parts. No wonder we get f all decisions

Blawarmy

Quote from: Watford_fc on May 29, 2022, 06:30:04 PM
Quote from: bencher on May 29, 2022, 06:19:54 PM
Quote from: Blawarmy on May 29, 2022, 06:18:02 PM
Fixed

Perhaps, but you can't fix the poor play by Huddersfield throughout the match, they have barely produced a single effort of note.

Don't think Huddersfield actually had a shot on target .

And Forest played for the 1-0 - getting lucky in the process .
They should have had 1 at least if the officials did their job.

bobby01

And Moss is in charge of var from next season, god help us all.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Somerset Fulham

Is he particularly wealthy?  I would guess that we are ahead of them in those stakes, but I've no idea about FFP.

davew

Well done Forest, make the most of your time in the PL as I hope we do.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Pluto

Congrats to Forest! They deserve it.

Blawarmy

Quote from: bobby01 on May 29, 2022, 06:33:47 PM
And Moss is in charge of var from next season, god help us all.
That's us done for. I watched Villa v Liverpool and he was absolutely shocking.

SP

The Huddersfield big wigs with faces like thunder as the trophy is presented.

hovewhite

Quote from: SP on May 29, 2022, 06:46:26 PM
The Huddersfield big wigs with faces like thunder as the trophy is presented.
always nice to see a good loser.

Ruislip White

Quote from: bencher on May 29, 2022, 06:30:58 PM
Those who were irritated at the refereeing over the penalty shouts, may I remind you that Sorba Thomas twice conned us this season. Firstly he exaggerated to the referee to get Harry Wilson sent off, and then in the home fixture he jumped into Rodak and dived to get a penalty. So I feel no sorrow for them.
I'm on the same page as you.  Karma...

Nero

Forest with 5 players on loan they got a lot of recruitment work to do

FreiBird

Forest awful again today and saved by officials for the 20th time this season, dodgy owner has clearly put the pressure on a lot of people to get them up this season. Huddersfield robbed.

Somerset Fulham

We absolutely don't need him Neco Williams does sign for us, but Djed Spence is a very good footballer.

davew

Quote from: Nero on May 29, 2022, 06:52:21 PM
Forest with 5 players on loan they got a lot of recruitment work to do
Wonder how much they have available to spend, hopefully less than we have under FFP rules?
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

toshes mate

Thought it was a poor game overall with Forest showing a little more attacking instinct than Huddersfield's more painstaking build up even as time was running out.  I cannot understand how Forest got away with those penalty shouts.  The first VAR showed a clear contact but then they replayed the poorest view over and over to set our minds into believing the referee was right.  The second shout didn't even get to VAR - were they on a tea break? 

I can see why people buy into conspiracy theories but this wasn't a particularly spellbinding match and I congratulate Forest for the own goal success and commiserate with Huddersfield for the raw deal they got after it.  Pity it couldn't have been a match like the nine goal thriller between Wrexham and Grimsby yesterday which finished 4-5.   That was a football match.

Jules

Quote from: bencher on May 29, 2022, 06:30:58 PM
Totally agree, cheating diving toe rag he was

SP

Weird when we consider that even brushing against Stirling & co inside the box always results in a collapse & penalty awarded.

Blawarmy

Quote from: SP on May 29, 2022, 07:15:15 PM
Weird when we consider that even brushing against Stirling & co inside the box always results in a collapse & penalty awarded.
Wonder if Forest defenders will be allowed to physically bundle you over in the box next season, like they were today? [emoji848]

Lighthouse

Great seasons fro both teams and a wonderful story for both. But on the day if Fulham had the decisions Huddersfield had go against them. I would be giving up on the game completely. The first is a clear penalty and VAR I can only think were being kind to the old retiring ref. The second one was iffy but seen them given. 
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope