watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tony Khan Thread Merged - Anything Tony Khan here

Started by 70sPimlico, May 30, 2022, 12:30:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

filham

I was critical of TK for waiting until transfer deadline day in the hope of picking up bargain basement deals. The hard facts are that players are not going to sign early in the window unless the offer is very attractive and from a big club, they prefer to wait until close to deadline day so that  they can choose from a number of offers. Likewise selling clubs need to wait to ensure that all possible offers are on the table.

TK has of course made mistakes in the market but he now has an amount of experience and with good advice from scouts and Marco Silva should do well. Also i think he is now llstening more to his football experts and putting less emphasis on stats.

mrmicawbers

Have been very competitive in virtually every game this season.Maybe could have a few more points than we have.Have to give the Khan's credit for bringing Marco to the club and backing him in bringing in players that he fancies. Hopefully a few more in this window.

hovewhite

Think most of the signings down to Marco and his staff ,above that Ali mack and TK ,they get the players check the stats ,TKs job Ali mack I think does the paperwork.
This has less and less to do with TK now so give him a break.