watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What is shading technology?

Started by bill taylors apprentice, June 08, 2022, 05:51:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bill taylors apprentice

I saw that Fulham Football Club is pleased to announce a partnership with state-of-the-art shading technology supplier Somfy for the next three seasons.

Well, I read the hundreds of words in the statement about being energy efficient, sustainable space that provides visitors with a user experience focused on well being and comfort, but still none the wiser?

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on June 08, 2022, 05:51:31 PM
I saw that Fulham Football Club is pleased to announce a partnership with state-of-the-art shading technology supplier Somfy for the next three seasons.

Well, I read the hundreds of words in the statement about being energy efficient, sustainable space that provides visitors with a user experience focused on well being and comfort, but still none the wiser?

It's an expensive umbrella

sunburywhite

Somfy is a French group of companies that were founded in 1969. First established in Cluses in Haute-Savoie, it is today one of the largest manufacturers and supplier of controllers and drives for entrance gates, garage doors, blinds and awnings.
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Tabby

ianthailand

Quote from: sunburywhite on June 08, 2022, 06:10:15 PM
Somfy is a French group of companies that were founded in 1969. First established in Cluses in Haute-Savoie, it is today one of the largest manufacturers and supplier of controllers and drives for entrance gates, garage doors, blinds and awnings.
So Rodak presses a button and the doors close on the goal - sneaky!

bill taylors apprentice

Thanks for the info.
Is it just me but how do you get the mechanisms for entrance gates, garage door, blinds and awnings from that statement?

I Ronic

An electronic goal door? Good back up plan if we can't find the right defenders.
Nice to see TK exploring new sustainable ways of keeping us in the Prem.

cmg

Nothing new here.
Deans Blinds back in my youth.

The owner was club Chairman.

sunburywhite

Quote from: cmg on June 08, 2022, 06:49:24 PM

Nothing new here.
Deans Blinds back in my youth.

The owner was club Chairman.

The Deans used to live across the road from my parents in Walton
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

H4usuallysitting

Somebody pull those bleeding curtains

Nero

Shame Ross McCormack left

love4ffc

Quote from: Nero on June 08, 2022, 08:44:20 PM

Shame Ross McCormack left
I was thinking the exact same thing  :dft011:
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

blingo

HamsterWheel

"Riverside pitchside seats will now come with the option of a Somfy TM auto electric rain and sun cover. For just £37.99 a game the cover will emerge and retract using your individual bespoke remote to protect the whining oldster from any inclement or overclement weather."

HV71

Quote from: HamsterWheel on June 09, 2022, 09:14:13 AM
"Riverside pitchside seats will now come with the option of a Somfy TM auto electric rain and sun cover. For just £37.99 a game the cover will emerge and retract using your individual bespoke remote to protect the whining oldster from any inclement or overclement weather."

It would also be nice to have a folding tray so that I can eat my humble pie in comfort

bobby01

064.gif 064.gif

Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

blingo

Quote from: HV71 on June 09, 2022, 09:25:21 AM

It would also be nice to have a folding tray so that I can eat my humble pie in comfort

And your beer served in a glass pint pot with a lid and a straw so you don't spill it??? LOL

Huxley

You'd think they would ask a question about their products, not how many countries they operate in. In particular when there are conflictin answers.... on their official website (through a google search) it says 58 but on the FFC press release it says 59...  063.gif

bog

My electric garage door became stuck open. When the engineer arrived I told him I just wanted closure.   :022:

092.gif

Colton F.C.

Shading is good. Shady not so good e.g Norris, Clay, Bulstrode etc (but definitely not Mo el Fayed)