watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Fulham Programmes

Started by Andy S, June 12, 2022, 12:25:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy S

I've got quite a few old Programmes that my son left behind when he moved out. They are from the Micky Adams era to the first promotion to the Premier. There are also some Toofifs. They are free if anyone wants them or they will be headed to the dump this week. Let me know if you would like them

Mince n Tatties

I've got a shed full.In one of the Toofifs I'm in one of the photos of us protesting on the pitch.

bog

spikey norman

Quote from: bog on June 12, 2022, 05:16:34 PM
I really miss TOOFIF.
Totally agree Bog.
As fanzines go it was one of the best if not the best around.
Have been buying TOOFIF (and sometimes contributing) for many years.
The book ' There's Only One F in Fulham 30 years and more' is a must read for all Fulham fans.
Hats off to David Lloyd for his long dedication in keeping it going for so long.

Mince n Tatties

"Where's Ara" back in 1994.

spikey norman

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: spikey norman on June 12, 2022, 08:05:21 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on June 12, 2022, 07:57:15 PM
"Where's Ara" back in 1994.
I have the first one Mince

I think I have as well,in one of the boxes in shed.

Zendra

I have many hundreds n a big box.

Back in the day I always had to buy a programme whatever game I went to - Fulham   or not. Got loads of Woking ,Aldershot , other London clubs even Camberley Town . My wife hates them says they attract spiders!

Andy S

Yes I miss the Toofif . I used to read it cover to cover. I suppose the internet finally killed it but during the 80's and 90's it was invaluable. In fact every club had a fanzine. Some good some bad but it was an alternative to the sterile rubbish that came out of the club. Obviously there were everyday supporters who wrote in. Some were very knowledgeable. Top people used to write in as well. It really was the place to look if you wanted the real news about the club

Colton F.C.

For those that yearn for an uncluttered lifestyle (and less spiders) try this website:

http://www.fulhamfootballprogrammes.co.uk

hovewhite

Quote from: Andy S on June 12, 2022, 11:54:19 PM
Yes I miss the Toofif . I used to read it cover to cover. I suppose the internet finally killed it but during the 80's and 90's it was invaluable. In fact every club had a fanzine. Some good some bad but it was an alternative to the sterile rubbish that came out of the club. Obviously there were everyday supporters who wrote in. Some were very knowledgeable. Top people used to write in as well. It really was the place to look if you wanted the real news about the club
stood on Stevenage rd flogging toofif for Llooydy for a few years selling the fanzine and incredible how many away fans bought the mag.tragic it's not going anymore.