watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fans in home areas

Started by JoeS, June 16, 2022, 11:23:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeS

Goes for the whole season, but Liverpool are historically the worst for it...

Do NOT give any spares to/buy tickets for away fans in home areas. Lets make the Cottage a fortress and make some noise opening day. Bring your scarves, wear white but most importantly lets fill the ground with Fulham fans!

Maidstone Lee

Quote from: JoeS on June 16, 2022, 11:23:39 AM

Do NOT give any spares to/buy tickets for away fans in home areas. Lets make the Cottage a fortress and make some noise opening day. Bring your scarves, wear white but most importantly lets fill the ground with Fulham fans!
Here here! Also our stewards are pretty useless at removing them as well.
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

70sPimlico

Riversider

Keep an eye on the Riverside Stand when Liverpool score 🥺

Blawarmy

Quote from: Riversider on June 16, 2022, 02:35:53 PM
Keep an eye on the Riverside Stand when Liverpool score [emoji3064]
Hopefully they won't when we've signed our world class GK, DM and defenders

JoeS

More concerned about the putney end...

Buffalo76

Quote from: Maidstone Lee on June 16, 2022, 11:45:52 AM

To be fair, if you're on minimum wage and possibly have no real allegiance to the club its unlikely you'd risk any sort of injury or verbal abuse in making efforts to remove unwanted fans 🙄

H4usuallysitting

I'm going to be in the away end....

SuffolkWhite

Being in a home end as an away fan means being very quite and inwardly celebrating whilst showing respect for the home fans. Did it years ago at Kettering in an FA Cup game.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

MartyFFC

The Putney 'home' section will be a sea of scousers no doubt. Think I'd rather watch it at home than be cheek to jowl with a load of scouse reprobates

Jims Dentist

Quote from: Buffalo76 on June 16, 2022, 05:31:31 PM

To be fair, if you're on minimum wage and possibly have no real allegiance to the club its unlikely you'd risk any sort of injury or verbal abuse in making efforts to remove unwanted fans 🙄
Much easier to go for an inoffensive home fan who drops a sweet rapper.

Twig

Quote from: Jims Dentist on June 16, 2022, 07:12:46 PM
Quote from: Buffalo76 on June 16, 2022, 05:31:31 PM

Much easier to go for an inoffensive home fan who drops a sweet rapper.

Yeah right like that ever happened.

Wingnut

Quote from: JoeS on June 16, 2022, 04:17:07 PM

More concerned about the putney end...

Given the reduced capacity, I would hope that the neutral section in the Putney end will be filled with our fans. Liverpool's support should be limited to the away section.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Takemehome27

When??  Not a chance they'll score past us

ffcne

The touts will have snapped up numerous season tickets and will be selling to away fans throughout the season.
Expect Scousers to be everywhere.
Remember first season back in premier league back in 2001.
Liverpool fans mobbing and climbing over turnstiles  at Hammersmith End ,

Get a grip this season Fulham.
We need to make a Craven Cottage a hard place to come just like
years ago.

filham

If I sense a Souser next  me I will make him welcome to the Cottage and shake his hand when we score. That it what we used to do in the old days when sportsmanship ruled.

roberto w6

I'm more worried about my car vs Liverpool.

While, to my knowledge, we have no pathetic organised hooligan element, we seem to have a lot of people (at least in the Hammy End and on the walk down from Hammersmith station) who are able to put thuggish elements of opposing teams in their place just by their stature and stance. One of my favourites from last season was at the end of the QPR match. A group of about 20 -30 of them, mostly late 20s/early 30s, came past the Hammy End exit shouting Rangers here, Rangers there, Rangers every f...." to which a beefy guy in a Fulham shirt on his mobile phone turns round and says "Shut up you stupid ct, I'm trying to have a phone conversation". Silence prevailed. Hilarious.

Carborundum

I think we are in for a real eye opener about who has been buying the lower riverside season tickets. Particularly the ones on the edges far away from the centre circle.

fulhamfever

Quote from: roberto w6 on June 17, 2022, 10:04:09 AM
I'm more worried about my car vs Liverpool.

While, to my knowledge, we have no pathetic organised hooligan element, we seem to have a lot of people (at least in the Hammy End and on the walk down from Hammersmith station) who are able to put thuggish elements of opposing teams in their place just by their stature and stance. One of my favourites from last season was at the end of the QPR match. A group of about 20 -30 of them, mostly late 20s/early 30s, came past the Hammy End exit shouting Rangers here, Rangers there, Rangers every f...." to which a beefy guy in a Fulham shirt on his mobile phone turns round and says "Shut up you stupid ct, I'm trying to have a phone conversation". Silence prevailed. Hilarious.

HAHA classic

TBH I have been to many a teams grounds as an away fan sitting in the home end it's simple I can control my emotions if you can do that then great it's called RESPECT.

Blawarmy

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on June 16, 2022, 06:13:27 PM
I'm going to be in the away end....
Good for you. I hope you cheer loudly when all our goals go flying in [emoji1360]