more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Solomon vs Kebano

Started by rogerpbackinMidEastUS, July 02, 2022, 04:19:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cookie6262

?s=21&t=Ip2U7Ehv6c6qBAZbDCe4UA

I love Kebano and glad he is still part of the squad but there is no way he would be doing stuff like this away to Inter Milan!

Somerset Fulham

Quote from: Surlyc on July 06, 2022, 05:34:41 PM
Quote from: Somerset Fulham on July 02, 2022, 02:31:05 PM
Kebano was getting dropped for an out of position BDR more and more regularly toward the end of the season (I think?), which really doesn't bode well for the Premier League.
And we were playing worse and worse regularly toward the end of the season. Whenever BDR played ahead of Kebano both he and the whole team were worse (BDR showed much more ability playing through the middle). Kebano is clearly the best LW in the squad at the moment and to be honest it's not close.

That said, if Silva wants an upgrade then I fully support that. We'll be able to see/judge pretty quickly whether Solomon is actually better than Kebano.

Agree that it totally isn't BDR's position but my point is that the manager thought him a better selection toward the end. Now whether he was right with that (I didn't think so) or not, my conclusion was that the manager did.

But yes, lets see how good each of them are when Solomon gets announced.  Looking at careers trajectories so far, Solomon should be light years ahead of Neeskens but he's had others in front of him before and won through.