watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Solomon vs Kebano

Started by rogerpbackinMidEastUS, July 02, 2022, 04:19:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

I've watched a couple of Solomon compilations on You Tube and obviously watched loads of games
from the UK on TV. with Kebano.
Humble opinion (although not too humble) I don't think there is much between them that Kebano, given
a lot more freedom, couldn't achieve.
Marco has successfukky rejuvated Neeskens career,
Predominantly his position is on the left wing and either cutting inside onto his right foot or baffling the fullback
and crossing with his left peg.
He has the skills, imagine if he was converted to the Fabio position (which he did on accasions this past season
with some incredible results)
Swap him and Wilson more often than we did last season. = defenders confussion.

Backed up by  Robinson, Joe, Tete and hopefully Neco (Virsatility), attacking wide sides is sorted and defensively sound.
With the Mitro support from Muniz, or whoever (hopefully the other Brazliiam we are linked with and most
importantly (from my perspective) JOAO PALHINHA (again only from YT videos)
Sadly for REEEEEEEEAM it could be the end of his life at FFC so a CENTRAL DEFENDENDER is also essential.
LastLy a Goalkeeper who can command his box both physically and verbally (and less punchability}
Someone who  we can hear from the back of the stands  "KEEPERS BALL:,  "EL MI PELATO" "GARDIENS DE BUT BA"
"GOLMANI BA" "Torhüter BA守門員巴 воротарі ба guarda-redes ba   OR WHOEVER
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

jayffc

Quote from: rogerpbackinMidEastUS on July 02, 2022, 04:19:51 AM
I've watched a couple of Solomon compilations on You Tube and obviously watched loads of games
from the UK on TV. with Kebano.
Humble opinion (although not too humble) I don't think there is much between them that Kebano, given
a lot more freedom, couldn't achieve.
Marco has successfukky rejuvated Neeskens career,
Predominantly his position is on the left wing and either cutting inside onto his right foot or baffling the fullback
and crossing with his left peg.
He has the skills, imagine if he was converted to the Fabio position (which he did on accasions this past season
with some incredible results)
Swap him and Wilson more often than we did last season. = defenders confussion.

Backed up by  Robinson, Joe, Tete and hopefully Neco (Virsatility), attacking wide sides is sorted and defensively sound.
With the Mitro support from Muniz, or whoever (hopefully the other Brazliiam we are linked with and most
importantly (from my perspective) JOAO PALHINHA (again only from YT videos)
Sadly for REEEEEEEEAM it could be the end of his life at FFC so a CENTRAL DEFENDENDER is also essential.
LastLy a Goalkeeper who can command his box both physically and verbally (and less punchability}
Someone who  we can hear from the back of the stands  "KEEPERS BALL:,  "EL MI PELATO" "GARDIENS DE BUT BA"
"GOLMANI BA" "Torhüter BA守門員巴 воротарі ба guarda-redes ba   OR WHOEVER

Kebano has had 1 consistent season in the championship...otherwise his form is patchy a d he's never stepped up against Premier league defenders. Solomon has performed well and scored against the likes of real Madrid in the champions league and is considerably younger. Better close control and balance

I love kebano but I suspect they aren't in the same league in terms of quality tbh

S.F.Sorrow

The problem with Kebano is his lack of consistency. At his best I'm convinced he can be an important player for us in the PL. After all, Joka never really gave him an extended run in the starting 11 and he isn't really the right type of player for Parkerball. He never really got the chance to unleash his full potential for us in the Premier League. At least not yet...

Chesh

For me, Kebano is a trier, and ok in they Championship, but too lightweight in terms of consistency, strength, pace and end product for the Premier League (although could do a job as late impact sub). Granted, I have only seen clips of Solomon playing for Israel and Donetsk (in the Champions League), but he seems an upgrade on all the above attributes, and in my opinion seems suited to the Premier League.
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

MartyFFC

I love Neeskens, but I agree he's not consistent enough for the PL. I'd be surprised if he's a regular starter this season

Sting of the North

Quote from: Chesh on July 02, 2022, 09:52:44 AM
For me, Kebano is a trier, and ok in they Championship, but too lightweight in terms of consistency, strength, pace and end product for the Premier League (although could do a job as late impact sub). Granted, I have only seen clips of Solomon playing for Israel and Donetsk (in the Champions League), but he seems an upgrade on all the above attributes, and in my opinion seems suited to the Premier League.

That is a good summary of Kebano in my opinion. I have seen nothing to suggest he would be anything else than a sub at the very best in the PL.

Now go on to prove me wrong Neeskens!

Whitestone

I haven't seen enough of Solomon to pass judgment. Kebano though, is definitely not up to the rigours of the Premier League. So an upgrade on the left wing is a priority position to fill.

Black, White and Fred

Like others have said Kebano has suffered from a lack consistent first team football. We shall see next year
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

jayffc

Quote from: Black, White and Fred on July 02, 2022, 11:09:30 AM
Like others have said Kebano has suffered from a lack consistent first team football. We shall see next year

He suffered from a lack of first team football because he didn't impress enough when he came in and certainly not consistently enough to earn a first team spot until this year

Black, White and Fred

Quote from: jayffc on July 02, 2022, 11:30:43 AM
Quote from: Black, White and Fred on July 02, 2022, 11:09:30 AM

He suffered from a lack of first team football because he didn't impress enough when he came in and certainly not consistently enough to earn a first team spot until this year

Hard to find form when if you have played 3, had one quiet game and you're dropped for the next 6. Just my opinion but that match sharpness requires more consecutive games.
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

Somerset Fulham

Kebano was getting dropped for an out of position BDR more and more regularly toward the end of the season (I think?), which really doesn't bode well for the Premier League.

perry geyton

I'm certainly not writing Neskins off

filham

Kebano is a favourite of mine, just possible he could have a good season ahead of him, I really hope so but I suspect Siva will want a good alternative for the wide left position.

The Rational Fan

We need to plan for the next three seasons, Kebano has one season left on his contact and probably not much point keeping a winger who is moving into his early 30s.

Kebano has done us a great service as a player but a plan to move on soon makes sense. Kebano might play well for a dozen games, but his next form slump will come in the premier league and after that he will be out the door. Thank for your service Kebano.

Bassey the warrior

Kebano isn't quick enough to be a top class Premier League player, not to mention a bit wasteful in front of goal. Nevertheless he can be a good impact player. As for Solomon, given how highly rated he is I'm sure he has plenty of quality.

toshes mate

Really pathetic attempts to mark down Neekens Kebano.  I haven't forgotten the goal he crashed in from right midfield against Leeds under Jokanovic that was pre-goal line technology and not signalled by referee or assistant.  And he is a terrific character by all accounts.

I think he really has so much more talent than some people have the nous to see, but perhaps I am just seeing things myself.  If we are going to blow money around then I'd meet Liverpool's demands on Neco Williams if a better price can be initially offered (say extra money after 50 first team appearances or whatever) because he can play midfield as well as full back on both flanks.   

FFC In Oz

I think Kebano will best be served as a potential impact sub in the PL.  Likewise with BDR.

Maidstone Lee

I think Neeskens will be a great asset to FFC next season. Sure, Solomon will probably be brought in as a starter but Neeskens is the type of player that can make an impact and especially next year when we can use 5 subs, I see him getting plenty of game time. I certainly wouldn't write him off yet. Has been a great servent to the club and he'll be desperate to prove himself at a higher level with Solomon pushing him to up his game further.
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

Surlyc

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on July 02, 2022, 02:31:05 PM
Kebano was getting dropped for an out of position BDR more and more regularly toward the end of the season (I think?), which really doesn't bode well for the Premier League.
And we were playing worse and worse regularly toward the end of the season. Whenever BDR played ahead of Kebano both he and the whole team were worse (BDR showed much more ability playing through the middle). Kebano is clearly the best LW in the squad at the moment and to be honest it's not close.

That said, if Silva wants an upgrade then I fully support that. We'll be able to see/judge pretty quickly whether Solomon is actually better than Kebano.

Jims Dentist

Neeskens had a slow start to his FFC career being plagued with injuries for several years.
Only in recent years has he been able to show what he can do.
He was great early doors last season but picked up a niggling injury that limited the time ge was fit for selection.
That is why BDR got games wide left but was too one footed there. In that position give me a fit Kebano any time.

All that said Soloman would likely be a significant upgrade.