watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

OI SCOTTY/LB , SORT OUT THE PM THINGY

Started by FatFreddysCat, February 13, 2010, 10:37:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

Sorry didn't mean to shout, but just realised i had a pm from yesterday and it didn't really stand out i had one, it could have been a week or two untill i realised i had it. Any chance of making it more obvious? Anyhow i'm just about to start a thread about killing pigs.

LBNo11

...I noticed the same the other day, WhiteJC will no doubt sort it out when he is back from a break (you could always send him a PM ;))..
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

FatFreddysCat

What's going on with your avatar LB? And what is it excatly? i'm a bit slurrly eyed. ???

LBNo11

...the avatar is of the front cover to Quadrophenia, instead of The Who roundel on the back it is the FOF logo:-

"We are The Mods, We are The Mods...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: LBNo11 on February 13, 2010, 11:05:14 PM
...the avatar is of the front cover to Quadrophenia, instead of The Who roundel on the back it is the FOF logo:-

"We are The Mods, We are The Mods...
Quality :). Couldn't really work it out in the smaller version though.

Admin

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on February 13, 2010, 10:58:55 PM
What's going on with your avatar LB? And what is it excatly? i'm a bit slurrly eyed. ???

Spencer sign up for 'PM text arlerts' it's under your profile. Do this and FOF will send you a text message to your mobile FREE every time you recieve one. On top of this, if it's not answered, me or LB will dirve out to see you, knock on your door and then sing at the top of our voices

"YOU HAVE A FCUKING PM. IT'S THE BIG NO.1 THAT GIVES IT AWAY RIGHT NEXT TO 'MESSAGES' ON YOUR NAVIGATION BAR"  :D

On a seriuos note, you're over 40 and not very tech minded. If you had any sav, you'd have access to your own emial address and you would be emailed every time a PM is sent. simple really  :D

VicHalomsLovechild

"On a seriuos note, you're over 40 and not very tech minded. If you had any sav, you'd have access to your own emial address and you would be emailed every time a PM is sent. simple really"

Well Fred, That's a fairly damning insult. I'm surprised he didn't go the whole way and insult your physical hugeness as well.
I doubt the singing telegram thing is true as that would breach the terms of his ASBO.

HatterDon

I always know when I have a PM on here, Mr. Fat, because I get an email telling me so. I thought that feature was available for everyone.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: HatterDon on February 14, 2010, 11:34:41 PM
I always know when I have a PM on here, Mr. Fat, because I get an email telling me so. I thought that feature was available for everyone.
Unfortunately the pikey from Kent is correct i'm a complete computer f**kwit. It took me a week or two to sign up for the new forum. Seriously, my 8 year old daughter amazes me what see does on the laptop, i'm completely lost. Saying that i only ever use this forum or google anything else i need, i dont send emails because i ring or text people and apart from getting drunk and talking utter crap i see no need for computers. Ah just rembered i have booked holidays and flights .