watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

AJ Out Of Cup Game With Hamstring Injury

Started by White Noise, January 05, 2011, 07:53:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

AJ took a volentry pay cut from 40k a week to 30k.

finnster01

Quote from: Admin on January 05, 2011, 12:39:55 PM
AJ took a volentry pay cut from 40k a week to 30k.
Still not bad for 11 days of work in a year
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

OldBrownShoe

Although he appears to have lost most of what he had, at least he doesn't seem to hide on the pitch unlike... do you know I didn't realise Kamara was even in the team until he substituted!
Johny's in the basement
Mixing up the medicine
I'm on the pavement
Thinking about the government
The man in the trench coat
Badge out, laid off
Says he's got a bad cough
Wants to get it paid off
Look out kid
It's somethin' you did
God knows when
But you're doin' it again
l

Me-ate-Live, innit??

I appreciate your point Mr OBS but regret that I cannot go the whole way with you ( that is what my Civic teacher told me to say if I disagreed with someone's point of view  :038: ( How the devil are you ???)  
but why do people make allowances for AJ ........They say : he was out for a long time with a serious injury and he need to be given time and he will get back the form he had with Palace  
He does hides behind the defender or runs after lost causes on the wing and is not in the zone when needed.  ..................however,  he has shown some promise in the last few games and I was really hopeful that he would score at WHL ,  so sure that I put £10 English pound on the hound   :59: an what did he go and do ?? only fouled (sic) on the edge of our D,  which  resulted in that goal and the loss of at least a point.  

Now Kamara also had a bad injury,  has not has anything like the amount of live games that AJ enjoyed,  considering both of these thing he was excellent last night, when his name was announced I though : what a cliched :( Kamara  first game in age and it's against the Baggies), but  I really thought he was Mighty with his head, and really showed energy and  all he needed was a partner  who understood his game ................. .perhaps with more time on the pitch he may become  the striker he was at West Brom ???