https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Predict our

Started by Tom, January 05, 2011, 08:06:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Fulham for life!

BalDrick

Someone the media haven't picked up on at all - and one we're all very happy with. (3-0 last night, followed by almost an all-nighter watching the cricket - this good mood's got 2 more days to run I reckon. Unless we get them all out tonight...)
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

Burt

Gawdknows is available, always pops up every transfer window.
:drums:

Lighthouse

Antonio Goalworthy from Amalfi Casuals. A 34 year old centre half who has played in Britain in the Welsh League 5 years ago.

Hughes will comment that we are after players who can walk into the first team. Apologise for being clumsy, and if we lose the use of four defenders, as we have forwards., then Fanny is your Auntie.

Mark Hughes will then be diagnosed with Mental Exhaustion.

This is just a guess though.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

TonyGilroy

Carleton Cole.

Just a hunch but West Ham have said they may sell him to raise funds and he fits what we need. Big and experienced. Would be a devastating partner for Zamora.

CorkCity

Quote from: TonyGilroy on January 05, 2011, 12:20:34 PM

Carleton Cole.

Just a hunch but West Ham have said they may sell him to raise funds and he fits what we need. Big and experienced. Would be a devastating partner for Zamora.

I hope that deal never happens Tony, I'm not a fan of Cole, I think he's rubbish. But it's all about opinions and I respect yours.
"don't dwell on reality ,it will only keep you from greatness"

BalDrick

Tony, if you're going to persist with this frankly rather scary thought, it's Carlton Cole. Or Can't Control.

Mr Fulham

I hoped it would be Bentley, but I can see that happening.

So I honestly don't know.

FC Silver Fox

Nene, the Brazilian playing at Paris St Germain.  Top scorer in the French league and a brilliant touch. ok, I don't even know he's for sale but we could at least try and put in a bid for him.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

Burt

Carlton Cole?

"OMG", as my daughter would say.

"I hope not", as I would say.

We need a refreshing change up front i.e. someone who scores regularly, and who really puts the fear of the lord in to opposition defenders.

BestOfBrede

Quote from: CorkCity on January 05, 2011, 12:26:34 PM
Quote from: TonyGilroy on January 05, 2011, 12:20:34 PM

Carleton Cole.

I hope that deal never happens Tony, I'm not a fan of Cole, I think he's rubbish. But it's all about opinions and I respect yours.
:045:

BalDrick

I have a feeling we might be in for Crouch. Which will of course have to wait till Twitch has finished destabilising Carroll at Newcastle a la Ferguson whenever he buys anyone. Trouble is, anyone leaving Spurs is going to have to sacrifice CL football, so they'd have to be getting no game time at all at the moment.

dannydog

finnster01

Well their saying now that Keane is going to Brum at the moment so looks like we can rule him out (skysports)
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

finnster01

Quote from: dannydog on January 05, 2011, 03:18:37 PM
John Carew is my tip.
That is as likely as MAF hiring Tigana again

BalDrick

Quote from: finnster01 on January 05, 2011, 03:19:24 PM
Well their saying now that Keane is going to Brum at the moment so looks like we can rule him out (skysports)

Not sure he's what we're after is he? A bit of height has to be a criterion I'd have thought. Keane is AJ's height, probably not far off his pace either. No need to repeat the Pesch/Tony Thorpe experiment is there?

Tom

I would take Bentley as our first signing.
Fulham for life!

os5889

Cue a non signing window. Fulhamish to the max

SmithyFFC

FTID

finnster01

Right now, I am completely Donald Ducked and have no idea.