News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fabio starting in Lpool friendly at HT if anyone interested in live stream now.

Started by Southcoastffc, July 15, 2022, 02:38:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southcoastffc

The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Bassey the warrior

Not going to watch but will be interested to know what position they play him in.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: Mitrovic the warrior on July 15, 2022, 03:03:41 PM
Not going to watch but will be interested to know what position they play him in.
On the left in a front 3 with Nuno in the middle and Salah on the right.   It's v Palace, (Liverpool 2 nil up at 70 mins). Fab's doing ok, looking at ease, nothing spectacular but quite comfortable and fitting right in.  I fear what Liverpool might do to us on day 1.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Southcoastffc

And now, after l'pool make 9 changes, Fab is playing attacking midfield, behind the front 3.  I'm stopping watching now.

bencher

Quote from: Southcoastffc on July 15, 2022, 03:10:02 PM
Quote from: Mitrovic the warrior on July 15, 2022, 03:03:41 PM
On the left in a front 3 with Nuno in the middle and Salah on the right.   It's v Palace, (Liverpool 2 nil up at 70 mins). Fab's doing ok, looking at ease, nothing spectacular but quite comfortable and fitting right in.  I fear what Liverpool might do to us on day 1.

I'm sad that he's left, but what an incredible opportunity for him to play with these fantastic players.

FFC1987

I watched the game. Didn't think he was too involved really to be honest.